The Kansas Auctioneers Association, Inc. is seeking qualified candidates for the position of executive director. The duties of the executive director include publication editor and secretary/treasurer for the association.
- Interested candidates shall request an application in writing by email to Andy Conser at [email protected]or letter to the following address.
Andy Conser, KAA Search Committee Chair
PO Box 114
Valley Falls, KS 66088
Call Andy at 785.806.6921 with any questions or inquiries about the application or the position.
- Mail application and (3) letters of professional reference, via certified mail to the Search Committee chair postmarked NO LATER THAN October 31, 2012. Applications will remain sealed until the review meeting date.
- The Search Committee will review all applications by November 4, 2012, and select candidates for interviews. All applicants may or may not be chosen to interview. All candidates will be notified once applications have been reviewed.
- The Search Committee intends to conduct interviews in early to mid-November at a time and place to be determined.
- The Search Committee intends to make a recommendation for hire to the KAA Board of Directors at their December 3, 2012, Board of Directors meeting.
- The successful candidate will begin work on March 1, 2013. Said candidate could possibly be asked to begin part-time work at an earlier time as deemed agreeable by the KAA Board of Directors and the candidate.
Salary will be mutually agreed upon between the KAA Board of Directors and the candidate. Historically, this position has paid an annual salary ranging from $10,000 to $15,000 plus reimbursements. No benefits are offered.
Applicants must submit three (3) letters of professional reference from non-relatives. The candidate should possess organizational, time management, bookkeeping, computer, and interpersonal communication skills.