Membership will be processed upon payment of membership dues.
Mail check to the KAA – 11345 W. Carr Ct. – Wichita, KS 67209
Pay online via PayPal here . . .
- Money savings with Constant Contact – email campaign service.
- Money saving with OfficeDepot/OfficeMax.
- Lands End store for your KAA apparel and items with varies logo options.
- Use of KAA logo, promoting your dedication and passion for the auction industry.
- UCC searches conduct at cost of search, saving you $125 annually for the subscription to do so.
- Opportunity to be a member of your own state professional organization.
- Opportunity to attend state professional meetings, including our Winter Convention held each January.
- Increased marketing of your auctions by having them listed on the Association website’s Auction Calendar.
- Continuing education programs through seminars and classes in the area of auction specialization.
- The opportunity to voice your opinion and make yourself heard throughout the state and beyond.
- Bulletins with information pertaining to the auction business, including a public Facebook page and private Facebook Group for members only.
- Advice if requested, concerning professional ethics, state or local sales tax, license laws, permits involving the auction business. Note: The KAA does not give legal advice.
- A legislative monitor in Topeka so we can keep you up-to-date with any issues affecting the industry or your business.
- Receive bi-monthly Sunflower Auctioneer newsletter.
- Family involvement with inclusion at conventions and events
- A dues structure which is relatively low considering what you receive and in contrast what other professional organizations charge for their professional memberships
As a Kansas Auctioneers Association member you are not required to be a member of the National Auctioneers Association, however, you are urged to join the NAA and get involved on the National level as well.
We urge you to give serious consideration to becoming a member of the Kansas Auctioneers Association. If you are presently a member of the KAA we hope you will continue to contribute your time and efforts for the benefit of your profession and your association.
Being a KAA member is just like anything else you do in your personal or professional life, “You get out of it, what you put into it”.