Request date has changed from December 1st to November 1st this year, so get ready, set, go and request your packet.
Once again the National Auctioneers Association Auxiliary has exciting news concerning
the awarding of scholarships in the year 2013. Up to three scholarships of $2,000.00 each will be awarded at the International Conference and Show in Indianapolis, Indiana in July 2013. The Auxiliary Scholarship Program benefits members by assisting their children and/or grandchildren as they pursue higher education. The NAA Auxiliary is in its twentieth year of providing this prestigious award.
Eligibility requirements are as follows.
- A child/step child or a grandchild/step grandchild of an Auxiliary Member with continuous membership since January 1, 2008.
- Candidates applying must be graduating from an accredited high school and have
been accepted into a qualified college or university undergraduate study program
or a school of technology or candidates must have completed the past year at a
qualified college or a university or a school of technology. (Undergraduate).
- Candidates can apply for this program more than once, but can only be awarded
the Auxiliary Scholarship one time.
- Auxiliary Scholarship Applications will be distributed by “Request Only” from
November 1, 2012 through January 15, 2013.
- Return completed packet with a return postmarked by February 15, 2013.
To qualify for a scholarship packet, please email Kim Ward at [email protected] or via mail at 1775 Fodderstack Mtn Loop, Greeneville, TN 37745. Call with any questions at 630-740-5860.
I would like to personally encourage you to consider this program for a qualifying family member.
NAA Auxiliary Scholarship Chair