New Auctioneer Scholarship
As a scholarship recipient, you will receive a check in the amount of $175. If you have already attended auction school, you will receive the check at the Winter Convention. If you have not yet attended, you will receive the check upon completion of auction school. You will also receive your first year of membership to the KAA at no cost.
Submission deadline is December 15th of each year.
Kansas Auctioneers and Auxiliary Scholarship
- KAA/KAAA members, their spouses, their children, step children, grandchildren and step-grandchildren are eligible to apply.
- The KAA or KAAA member shall have belonged to the association for at least two years or be a lifetime member.
- Graduation from an accredited high school or an equivalent accepted level of education.
- Acceptance into a school of higher education.
- Applicants are eligible to receive a High School Scholarship and a Continuing Education Scholarship.
Submission deadline is December 1st of each year.
All applications should be sent to the following.
1546 Spring Ln
Wichita KS 67208
Applications can alternatively be submitted by email to [email protected].
View past recipients of KAA/KAAA and New Auctioneer scholarships