Saturday, March 28, 2020 10:00 AM
Oswalt Auction & Realty
POSTPONED TO LATER DATE
1905-17th Road, Geneseo, KS
Real Estate Sells at 10:00 a.m. Tract in Section 2-Township 17S-Range 8W, Ellsworth Co.
Thirty-four acre farmstead with two bedroom home, livestock barn, hay barn, and several garages and smaller out buildings located at 1905-17th Rd., Geneseo, KS. Twenty-two acres brome meadow and native grass. Property has well and rural water.
Terms of the Auction
- $5,000.00 as earnest money on the day of the auction with the balance due in certified funds upon Closing.
- Possession will be at Closing.
- Seller will provide title insurance with the cost being shared equally by the Buyer and the Seller.
- Closing cost will be shared equally by the Buyer and Seller.
- 2019 property taxes were $621.90 and were paid by the Seller. The Buyer will pay 2020 taxes.
- Seller’s mineral rights will transfer to the Buyer.
- The sale of this property is not contingent on the Buyer obtaining financing. The Buyer needs to have financing in place at the time of the auction. Oswalt Auction and Realty is acting as a Sellers Agent with all fiduciary responsibilities to the Seller.
- Announcements made on the day of the auction take precedence over printed material. FARM EQUIPMENT
1972 JD 4020 diesel, 3 pt., dual hyd.; 1961 JD 4010 diesel, Full Vision cab, 3 pt., dual hyd.; 1939 Ford 9N, good tires; 1998 Titan Challenger 16 ft. gooseneck cattle trailer; 2 wheel pickup bed trailer; 1994 Ford crew cab pickup; 1981 & 1989 Ford pickups – not running; 16 ft. Hale stock trailer – rough; IHC-H tractor w/loader; IHC 16x8 grain drill w/fertilizer; 5 ft. Field General 3 pt. rotary mower; JD 6 ft. sickle mower; 16 ft. Kent folding springtooth; Flex King 3x4 V-plow w/treaders; 10 ft. IHC disk; 5 bar side delivery rake; six bale round bale carrier; Oliver manure spreader; 3 pt. 2-bottom plow; 7 ft. 3 pt. chisel; 6 ft. rear blade; 3 pt. dirt bucket; Strong Hold livestock chute w/palpation cage; 20 pcs. salvage farm equipment & other scrap iron; several fuel tanks on stands; 3 pt. big bale carrier; 18 welded wire cattle panels; new Parmak fence changer; barbed wire; fence wire; T-posts; electric fence posts; 180 amp welder; air compressor; air bubble; Victor acetylene torch set; several steel bunk & bale feeders; post drill; bench grinder; PTO fence winder; post vise; chain boomers; cattle fitting chute; hydraulic cylinders; garden tools; B&D power saw; Stihl chain saw; weed eater; vet supplies; floating tank heaters; 6x12 dog pen
Wooden ladders; 12 hole wooden chicken nest; branding irons; chicken feeder; pot belly stove; child’s sled
Sellers – Warren & Lena Campbell
Oswalt Auction & Realty
Bill Oswalt – Broker 620-897-7500 Kevin Krehbiel
oswaltauction.com, auctionzip & AuctionGuy.com