Saturday, October 24, 2020 12:00 PM
McCurdy Auction, LLC
W. Maple St. & N. Ridge Rd. - West to S. Ashley Park, North to Harmony St., West to Harmony Ct., North to Home.
*Buyer should verify school assignments as they are subject to change. The real estate is offered at public auction in its present, “as is where is” condition and is accepted by the buyer without any expressed or implied warranties or representations from the seller or seller’s agents. It is incumbent upon buyer to exercise buyer’s own due diligence, investigation, and evaluation of suitability of use for the real estate prior to bidding. It is buyer’s responsibility to have any and all desired inspections completed prior to bidding including, but not limited to, the following: roof; structure; termite; environmental; survey; encroachments; groundwater; flood designation; presence of lead-based paint or lead based paint hazards; presence of radon; presence of asbestos; presence of mold; electrical; appliances; heating; air conditioning; mechanical; plumbing (including water well, septic, or lagoon compliance); sex offender registry information; flight patterns, or any other desired inspection. Any information provided or to be provided by seller or seller’s agents was obtained from a variety of sources and neither seller nor seller’s agents have made any independent investigation or verification of such information and make no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. Auction announcements take precedence over anything previously stated or printed. Total purchase price will include a 10% buyer’s premium ($1,500.00 minimum) added to the final bid. The real estate will be open for previewing one hour prior to the real estate auction, or by scheduled appointment. Earnest money is due from the high bidder at the auction in the form of cash, check, or immediately available, certified funds in the amount $15,000.
NO MINIMUM, NO RESERVE!!! Incredible custom-designed, custom-built, one owner home in the Gleneagles Subdivision! From the pavers brick to the vaulted wood ceilings and northern white pine beams from British Columbia, this home is one of a kind. This rustic style home is surrounded by huge trees and stone paths giving you the feeling that you could be in the mountains of Colorado instead of Wichita, Kansas. This property is being offered "separate and together" with the adjacent 0.40 +/- acre lot.
- Gorgeous cul-de-sac location
- Covered front porch
- Paver brick walkways & patios (pavers utilized in the construction of this home were from the streets of Wichita)
- Sideload 3 car garage
- Rock waterfall with fish pond (built by Scenic Landscapes)
- Large 2-tiered wood deck
- Garden area with arbors
- Lots of trees including pecan, plum, pine, elm, birch, oak, and walnut
- Lorac cover for daylight window
- Privacy fencing
- RV parking
- Irrigation well and sprinkler system
- (2) zoned heat & air
Interior: Main Floor:
- Lodgepole pine was cut down by the seller in Colorado then hand peeled and finished to build a custom wood staircase leading to 2nd story & basement
- British Columbia Northern white pine wood beams
- Open floor plan
- Sunken solarium with 5 arched windows across the front of the home
- Living room: floor to ceiling pavers brick fireplace, vaulted wood ceilings with wood beams, and a large 2nd story landing overhead
- Formal dining room with French door exiting to deck
- Kitchen: Pine cabinetry, eating bar, pantry, tile counters, pavers brick wall with built-ins
- Appliances include: dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, wall oven, stovetop, washer, and dryer
- 1/2 Bathroom
- Main floor laundry room with sink and cabinetry
Interior: upper level:
- Primary bedroom with a large suite with vaulted ceilings, soaker tub, walk-in shower, vanity, and walk-in closet
- 2 bedrooms including the primary bedroom
- Additional full bathroom with tub/shower combination
- Full finished daylight basement
- Large rec/family room
- Full bathroom with walk-in shower
- 4th bedroom/office space with built-in shelving and egress window
- Storage room
This property also has a hidden safe that will be disclosed to the successful buyer!
What a wonderful opportunity to purchase this custom-built home selling to the highest bidder regardless of price!!!
Update from previous marketing: there are a total of 3 bedrooms. Two on the upper level, and one in the basement.