Thursday, May 19, 2022
McCurdy Real Estate & Auction
W 13th St N & Maize Rd - West on 13th St, South on Prescott St, Follow to Fieldcrest St to property.
ONLINE ONLY!!!3-bedroom, 3-bathroomREMARKABLE one-owner home with a fabulous Westsidelocation on the lake in the establishedPrescott Farms addition of Huntington Place.
Theproperty backs to a neighborhood greenbeltand pond complete with walking paths and a gazebo! The home's exterioroffers an attached 2-car garage, covered front porch, back deck with stairs to the yard, and a covered walkout basement patio.
- Custom-built homeby J. Russell
- Three bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms on the main floor
- Terrific Primary suite with walk-in closet, trayceiling, stand up shower, and separate garden tub
- The kitchen, offersample cabinetry, a peninsula, an eat-in space with a bay window, andpristine hardwood floors
- Beautifully finished walkout, view outbasement with family room, wet bar, game room, and full bathroom
- Two additional basement rooms with daylight windows are ready to finish out for a total of five bedrooms
- Additional bonus roomready to finish as an office, craft room, toy room, or home gym
- Class IV impact-resistant presidential-style roof
- Full brick front with custom front door and stained glass sidelights
- Two ideal outdoor spaces with an upper deck and a covered basement walkout patio
- Beautiful landscaping and mature trees on a large lake lot
- Fantastic lake views from inside and fromout on the deck
This home has been cared for and is in immaculate condition! This is a rare find in this market!
Property offered at ONLINE ONLY auction.| 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid.|BIDDING OPENS: Tuesday, April 26th, 2022 at 2 PM(cst)|BIDDING CLOSING: Thursday, May 12th, 2022 at 2:10 PM(cst). Bidding will remain open on this property until 1 minute has passed without receiving a bid. Property available to preview by appointment.
The irrigation well was inspected by the City of Wichita and passed inspection. Please see Inspection Report in the Property Information Packet.
The property is offered subject to the rules, regulations, and restrictions of the Huntington Place Homeowners Association.
$20,000 anticipates closing on or before 30 days from the date of sale. A 45 day close is available at the discretion of purchaser with deposit of $30,000in earnest money at the time of contracting.