Thursday, March 16, 2023
McCurdy Real Estate & Auction
(Viola) W. 71st St. S. & S. 183rd St. W. - North to Property
*Buyer should verify school assignments as they are subject to change. The real estate is offered at public auction in its present, “as is where is” condition and is accepted by the buyer without any expressed or implied warranties or representations from the seller or seller’s agents. Full auction terms and conditions provided in the Property Information Packet. Total purchase price will include a 10% buyer’s premium ($1,500.00 minimum) added to the final bid. Property available to preview by appointment. Earnest money is due from the high bidder at the auction in the form of cash, check, or immediately available, certified funds in the amount $10,000.
ONLINE ONLY!!! An amazing opportunity to purchase a mobile home park on 5.21+/- acres located in Viola, Kansas off Highway K-42 and S. 183rd St. W. Whether you are looking to live on the property and collect passive income, or you are just looking to invest in a new business venture, you are in luck!
The seller of the property is a longtime owner of the land and owns two of the homes as well. The owner currently resides in the double-wide manufactured home and rents out one of the single-wide homes. The remaining three tenants are all on monthly lot rent. With some work, this property can easily reach its full potential and generate income in many ways. Currently, the property is generating $1,150 a month with room to make much more. Below is a further description and breakdown of the lots and property improvements.
- 26x18 shed with carport and concrete storm shelter
- 64x44 livestock barn with 30x36 storage barn
- Pipe fencing
- Two wells and lagoons
- Natural gas hookups
- Rural water available
- Blacktop frontage
- Fiber Optic Cable
Lot Break Down:
- #N1 - Seller owns the 1996 Schult mobile home and rents it for $500 a month - new roof in 2019
- 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home with separate laundry room
- Kitchen with eating space, refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher transfer
- Front porch, large fenced-in yard, double carport
- #N2 - Seller owns and resides in the 1994 Skyline double-wide mobile home - new roof in 2019
- 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom, family room, separate laundry room
- Updated kitchen with laminate countertops, kitchen island
- Two huge porches, one is covered, fenced-in yard, double carport
- New Generac generator
- #N3 - Vacant Lot
- #N4- Tenant owns the mobile home and pays $200 a month for lot rent. 35-year tenant.
- #N5- Vacant Lot
- #N6 - Vacant Lot
- #N7 -Tenant owns the mobile home and pays $225a month for lot rent.
- #N8 - Vacant Lot
- #N9 - Tenant owns 5th wheel and pays $225a month for lot rent.
- #N10 - Vacant Lot
- #N11 - Vacant Lot
This parcel is being offered separately and together with parcel 2.Per seller each lot has their own electric and gas utility. There is one well that feeds water to all the lots, that well is on its own electric meter and is paid by the seller. The electric meter on lot N11 provides electric the storm shelter, security light, flag lot and barn. The electric meter on lot N8 provides electric to the other security light on the property. Both N11 and N8 are currently paid by the seller as well.