Thursday, January 16, 2020 12:00 PM
McCurdy Auction, LLC
W. Maple St. & S. West St. - West to S. Tracy St., South to Property.
*Buyer should verify school assignments as they are subject to change. The real estate is offered at public auction in its present, “as is where is” condition and is accepted by the buyer without any expressed or implied warranties or representations from the seller or seller’s agents. It is incumbent upon buyer to exercise buyer’s own due diligence, investigation, and evaluation of suitability of use for the real estate prior to bidding. It is buyer’s responsibility to have any and all desired inspections completed prior to bidding including, but not limited to, the following: roof; structure; termite; environmental; survey; encroachments; groundwater; flood designation; presence of lead-based paint or lead based paint hazards; presence of radon; presence of asbestos; presence of mold; electrical; appliances; heating; air conditioning; mechanical; plumbing (including water well, septic, or lagoon compliance); sex offender registry information; flight patterns, or any other desired inspection. Any information provided or to be provided by seller or seller’s agents was obtained from a variety of sources and neither seller nor seller’s agents have made any independent investigation or verification of such information and make no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. Auction announcements take precedence over anything previously stated or printed. Total purchase price will include a 10% buyer’s premium ($1,500.00 minimum) added to the final bid. Earnest money is due from the high bidder at the auction in the form of cash, check, or immediately available, certified funds in the amount $100,000.
- 96,530 square foot multi-purpose commercial building
- 8 +/- Acres in West Wichita
- Redevelopment opportunity
- Zoned Limited Industrial
- Proximity to regional and national transportation networks
- 413 Paved parking spaces
- Just east of the regional recently sold Towne West Mall
- Nearby businesses include: Spear's, Taco Bell, Quick Trip, Dunkn' Donuts, Spangels, Arby's, Burger King, McDonalds, Wells Fargo Bank, Towne West Mall, Verizon, Red Lobster, Starbucks, Spring Store, Days Inn Wyndham, PetSmart and many more.
- 3 Overhead doors
- Recessed loading dock
- Large open space
- Multiple offices
- Multiple restrooms
- Approximately 5,500 Sq.Ft. of utilizable 2nd level mezzanine storage area
- 4-200 AMP
- 4-400 AMP
- 2-125 AMP
- 3 Miles to Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National Airport
- Less than a mile drive to US HWY 54 (Kellogg)
- Less than 4 miles to I-235
- 5 Miles to I-35
- 6 minute walk to the Wichita City Transit stop
- Air Capital of the World
- Birthplace of Pizza Hut
- Wichita metropolitan area population 644,888 in 2018
- Home to company facilities including Koch Industries, Cargill, Textron Aviation, Learjet, Spirit AeroSystems, Airbus, Coleman & Cessna
- McConnell Air Force Base
- Wichita ranked the #4 city with the lowest startup costs in 2017
This property will be offered via a sealed-bid auction. Details and requirements regarding submission of bids are described in the Terms and Conditions, available under the Downloads section. Please contact Braden McCurdy with any questions regarding the process. All sealed-bid submissions are DUE NO LATER than Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 12:00 Noon CST. | Contract will be available upon request | Showings available upon request.