Tuesday, August 28, 2018 10:00 AM
Ruhter Auction & Realty, Inc.
The auction will be held from Juniata, Nebraska, one block east of Highway Spur #306 on DLD Road. (Southeast corner of Juniata)
Note-Juniata is located 5 miles west of Hastings, Nebraska.
Personal Property Auction Terms-Cash, check, Visa or Master Card day of auction with ID. Everything sells in as is condition, no warranty or guarantees implied. Absolutely no returns of merchandise for any reason. Auctioneers and sellers not responsible for accidents, lost or stolen items. A 4% administration fee will be charged on all purchases. (Fee waived for cash payment day of sale.)
All Odometer or Hour Meter readings reflect readings as of the date of inspection and are not guaranteed. Please make your own inspections.
Sellers-Stromer Farms Inc.
Darrel & Marilyn Stromer (402) 461-8033
Loader available at site day of and day after the auction.
STROMER FARMS INC.
Retirement Farm Equipment Auction
Tuesday August 28, 2018
Beginning at 10:00 A.M.
On-Line catalog items will begin selling at approximately 11:00 A.M.
The auction will be held from Juniata, Nebraska, one block east of Highway Spur #306 on DLD Road. (Southeast corner of Juniata) Note-Juniata is located 5 miles west of Hastings, Nebraska.
Darrel & Marilyn have discontinued their farming operation and have leased their land. The following listed well maintained equipment will sell by public auction.
A portion of this auction will offer simulcast on-line bidding.
- John Deere 4640 Power Shift, 3 remotes, 42” dual rear rubber, 20 front weights, replacement tachometer so hours are unknown. One owner, Serial # 011950R
- Case 2390 2 WD, CAH, 24 front weights, plus 4 additional John Deere weights, 20.8X38 duals, 4 remotes, 3 pt., pto Serial #10264712
- Case 2390 2 WD CAH, PTO, 3 pt., 15 front weights, 18.4RX42 duals, Serial #16204145. Engine issues.
- 1966 John Deere 700 Industrial Tractor, Serial # SNT353R014401R, 34.5X32 tires, Syncro Transmission, 3 pt., PTO, 2 remotes, aftermarket cab. One of only 370 manufactured. Serial# T353RO14401R
COMBINE & HARVEST EQUIPMENT
- 2009 John Deere 9770 STS combine, Bullet Rotor,480X80R 42” straddle duals, 1,552 meter hours, full JD inspection and repairs following 2017 harvest, Premier Cab, Hi Torq Variable speed Hi-Cap lift cylinders, Round Bar Concave, General Purpose Chaffer, Chopper Spreader, HD Final Drives, Adjustable Rear Axle and HD Spindles, Fan and Clean Grain Auger Protector. Extra clean, shed kept.
- 2009 John Deere 608C 8 R30 Stalk Master corn head, Serial #HO608CC730588, well maintained, shed kept
- John Deere 630F head, Serial # 745558, full finger, excellent condition, shed kept
- J&M 875-18 auger wagon, 18” corner auger, diamond tread 24.5X32 tires, excellent Serial #3692
- John Deere 853 A Crop Head
- Maurer head trailer for 30’ head
- JK head trailer for 8R30 corn head
TRUCKS AND TRAILERS, VEHICLES
- 1989 Freightliner TTS truck tractor, Day Cab, Cat 3406 powered, Fuller 13 speed, Mod. FLD 120, 11RX22.5 Tires, very solid truck, shows 571985 on odometer
- 2000 Freightliner TTS FLC112 Day Cab, Eaton Fuller 13 speed, RT 60 Series Detroit, 295X22.5 tires, shows 397,088 on odometer, very solid truck
- 1998 Independent 38’ tandem axle grain trailer, center and side delivery ag hoppers, electric roll over Tarp, 11R22.5 tires
- 1998 Hawkmaster 38’ tandem axle double hopper grain trailer, center dump hoppers, roll tarp, 11R22.5 tires
- Approximate 30’ single axle flatbed with large poly tank and pump.
- 1984 Ford F150 pickup
- 1994 GMC Pickup TK10953 1/2T
- 1991 Chevrolet 7 passenger conversion van. 101,600 miles, clean and runs good
- Starfire 3000 GPS Receiver, Serial # PCGT3TA310220, SF2 Ready, RTK, 450 mhz RTK Radio
- PCSR54C594258 2600 Display, Serial # PCGU26G162510 Activations: Basics, Autotrac
PLANTING AND TILLAGE
- John Deere 1720 stacking 16R30 vacuum planter, 3 bushel hoppers, Tru V openers, Seedstar W/Crop Tract LS/Radar, Accu-count seed sensors, Pneumatic down force, Liquid piston pump, 2 corn and soybean disks, herbicide spray nozzles, finger openers, plus lots of other options.
- ADS Bulk Seed Caddy, tandem axle, 2 box w/Honda Power. Shed kept.
- Sunflower Mod 1433 32’ tandem offset disk w/3 bar harrow, 22 1/2” -23” blades, 9” spacing.
- John Deere # 726 field mulch finisher, 30’
- Agri Products 12R30 double 7” folding bar hiller with rippers and Hawkins hilling units
- HD 16’ offset tandem disk
- CIH #5300 Liquid fertilizer high pressure applicator w/ ground drive piston pump, 12R30
- Set of Agri Products Helicopter style 260 gal. tanks with John Deere 8400 mountings
- 2) Buffalo Mod 6300 8R30 row crop Cultivators w/open top shields, barring off disks and hiller wings
- Blue Jet Coulter Pro 8R30 NH3 applicator w/Hiniker Flow control
- Hawkins 8R30 3 pt. crust breaker for row crops
- Wilrich 8R30” rolling stalk chipper w/harrow, 3 pt.
- John Deere #400 rotary how, 20’
- 9 shank John Deere V style parabolic deep ripper, curved shank with coulters
- Lilliston 8R30 rolling cultivator on diamond bar w/rear stabilizer
- Orthman 9 shank deep ripper, 30” spacing
- Mead Heavy Duty 3 pt. sprayer bar, 60’
- 32’ Vibra-tine field cultivator w/harrow attachment
- 38’ Noble field cultivator w/harrow
- John Deere 7” bar with Hawkins hilling units and ripper
- Krause Mod. 1072 pull type 15’ chisel plow, tongue repaired
- 12’ converted 3 pt. field cultivator
- AC 10’ 3 pt. chisel, 2 bar
- Hutchmaster 16’ offset tandem disk
- John Deere 10’ tandem disk converted to 3 pt.
- Heavy Duty 3 pt. construction ripper
- KMC 240” roto tiller
- Van Brunt 16 hole grain drill
- Orthman 8R30 planter bedder, no planter units.
- 4 row 3 pt. Bush Hog Shredder
- MF 12’ pull type chisel plow
- A large selection of predominantly 10” aluminum pipe fittings
- Approximately 4,000’ of aluminum 10” pipe gated 20”
- Pro Box seed container
- 500 gallon skid tank on 4 wheel running gear w/12volt pump
- 38” case tractor wheels
- 12’ flatbed ATV trailer
- Accu Trak 3 pt. guidance system
- Buffalo Scout II guidance system
- Plus the normal inventory of supporting miscellaneous items.