Wednesday, September 16, 2020
McCurdy Auction, LLC
(Mulvane) E. 119th St. S. & Hillside - east to property.
ONLINE ONLY!!! A rare opportunity to own wooded, riverfront acreage in Mulvane, Kansas, with a 10 +/- acre lake! This land is located in the country, just west of Mulvane, and is in close proximity to the amenities of the city.
This recreational land has many features, including:
- A gate with code for added security,
- River and pond access,
- The pond has bass, crappie, catfish, and perch,
- A sand beach,
- A sand volleyball court,
- A swim dock with diving board,
- A pavilion with lights and a sink,
- Lighted and paved parking,
- Picnic tables,
- Barbeque grills,
- Drinking water fountains,
- (2) restrooms,
- (2) changing rooms with showers,
- A shooting berm (targets not included),
- (2) permanent deer stands, enclosed and insulated,
- Property is highly active with deer, turkey, and other wildlife.
- A mobile home, used for storage,
- An equipment storage building,
- RV hook-ups.
Do not miss this fantastic opportunity to own recreational acreage in Mulvane!
Property offered at ONLINE ONLY auction. | 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid. | BIDDING OPENS: Tuesday, August 25th, 2020 at 12:00 PM (cst) | BIDDING CLOSES: Wednesday, September 16th, 2020 at 2:00 PM (cst). Bidding will remain open on this property until 1 minute has passed without receiving a bid. No scheduled open house. Property will be available to preview by appointment only. $30,000 anticipates closing on or before 30 days from the date of sale. A 45 day close is available at the discretion of purchaser with deposit of $45,000 in earnest money at the time of contracting.