Thursday, November 11, 2021
McCurdy Auction, LLC
(Sedgwick) I-135 and E 125th St N, West on E 125th St for 1.9 miles, South on private drive, property will be on left.
*Buyer should verify school assignments as they are subject to change. The real estate is offered at public auction in its present, “as is where is” condition and is accepted by the buyer without any expressed or implied warranties or representations from the seller or seller’s agents. It is incumbent upon buyer to exercise buyer’s own due diligence, investigation, and evaluation of suitability of use for the real estate prior to bidding. It is buyer’s responsibility to have any and all desired inspections completed prior to bidding including, but not limited to, the following: roof; structure; termite; environmental; survey; encroachments; groundwater; flood designation; presence of lead-based paint or lead based paint hazards; presence of radon; presence of asbestos; presence of mold; electrical; appliances; heating; air conditioning; mechanical; plumbing (including water well, septic, or lagoon compliance); sex offender registry information; flight patterns, or any other desired inspection. Any information provided or to be provided by seller or seller’s agents was obtained from a variety of sources and neither seller nor seller’s agents have made any independent investigation or verification of such information and make no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. Auction announcements take precedence over anything previously stated or printed. Total purchase price will include a 10% buyer’s premium ($1,500.00 minimum) added to the final bid. Property available to preview by appointment. Earnest money is due from the high bidder at the auction in the form of cash, check, or immediately available, certified funds in the amount $20,000.
Wow! Talk about a cozy and luxurious log cabin on the prairie! Modern Colorado feel, just 20 minutes outside of the city. You will find your oasis! Beautiful log home on 5.04 acres with a pool, pool house, carport, 2+ car shop/pole barn, additional metal pole barn, pond, two solar gates, and wrap-around covered patio. "The Woodland" home, from Satterwhite Log Homes, with 2,831 Sq Ft finished living space and a total of 4,419 Sq Ft under roof, this indoor/outdoor feel is perfect for entertaining!
- 840 Sq Ft wrap-around covered patio
- 572 Sq Ft oversized carport with 176 Sq Ft of additional storage space
- Main pole barn/garage and workspace measuring at 30'x24'
- Secondary pole barn measuring at 28'x22'
- Outdoor entertaining at its finest
- In-ground pool with pool house/bar, and deck
- 3+ Bedrooms, 4-Bathrooms
- Cathedral style ceilinged living room with floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace
- Top-quality kitchen with an island, eating bar, granite counters, natural marble backsplash, and Italian tile floors
- Separate laundry room with ample storage, wash sink, and folding table
- Main level Primary bedroom has a large ensuite bathroom with two walk-in closets, separate shower and garden soaking tub, double sinks, and a private water closet
- Main level office with access to a full bathroom, currently being utilized as non-conforming 4th bedroom
- Main level guest bathroom, completed updated
- Loft with balcony overlooking the living room
- Two upstairs bedrooms each with ensuite bathrooms and walk-in closets
- Large 969 Sq Ft unfinished basement plumbed for 5th bathroom
- Echo water softener
- Reverse osmosis on the kitchen sink and ice maker
- Zoned central heat and central air
- All-electric property
- 33KW generator with a transfer switch for the house
- Two new windows being installed (one in the living room and one in the Primary bedroom)
- Two 8 Ft stem walls
- Fire hydrant close to the property
- ADT security system (hardware remains)
- The home has no floating walls, cabinets, or doors and no anchors
- The logs are water cured, not oven cured
- Mineral rights are owned by a third party
Property offered at ONLINE ONLY auction. | 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid. | BIDDING OPENS: Thursday, October 28th, 2021 at 2:00 PM (cst) | BIDDING CLOSES: Thursday, November 11th, 2021 at 2:00 PM) (cst). Bidding will remain open on this property until 1 minute has passed without receiving a bid. Property available to preview by appointment. Square footage is based on Satterwhite Log Home "The Woodland" design and is in excess of the county records.