Thursday, December 29, 2022
McCurdy Real Estate & Auction
Southeast corner of E. Mt Vernon St & S. Washington
*Buyer should verify school assignments as they are subject to change. The real estate is offered at public auction in its present, “as is where is” condition and is accepted by the buyer without any expressed or implied warranties or representations from the seller or seller’s agents. Full auction terms and conditions provided in the Property Information Packet. Total purchase price will include a 10% buyer’s premium ($1,500.00 minimum) added to the final bid. Property available to preview by appointment. Earnest money is due from the high bidder at the auction in the form of cash, check, or immediately available, certified funds in the amount $10,000. This property is located in the "Gilbert-Mosley Groundwater Site."
Great opportunity to purchase a retail mall with 5 separate storefronts! This property is located at the southeastcornerof E. Mt. Vernon & S. Washington, which offers great visibility!
- 7,874 sq ft brick building
- 0.49-acre lot with a large parking lot
- New roof in 2015, some new gutters, per seller
- Zoned Limited Commercial
- Monthly income of $2,056.16 with the potential for more
- Unit 2006 - Pool cue shoprented for $506.16 until 2026. Tenant has been there over 20 years
- Unit 2008 - Music shop rented for $350 per month on a month-to-month basis. Tenant has been there over 30 years
- Unit 2010 - Hair salon rented for $325per month on a month-to-month basis. Tenant has been there over 30 years
- Unit 2012 & 2014 - Key shop rented for $875per month on a month-to-month basis. Tenant has been there over 30 years
- Unit 2016 - Vacant
Property offered at ONLINE ONLY auction.| 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid.|BIDDING OPENS: Tuesday, December 13th, 2022 at 2 PM(cst)|BIDDING CLOSING: Thursday, December 29th, 2022 at 2 PM(cst). Bidding will remain open on this property until 1 minute has passed without receiving a bid. Property available to preview by appointment.This property is located in the "Gilbert-Mosley Groundwater Site." Please plan to schedule showings during the open houses or during working hours.