Thursday, November 19, 2020
McCurdy Auction, LLC
E. Pawnee St. & S. Broadway - East to S. Mead St., North to Home.
*Buyer should verify school assignments as they are subject to change. The real estate is offered at public auction in its present, “as is where is” condition and is accepted by the buyer without any expressed or implied warranties or representations from the seller or seller’s agents. It is incumbent upon buyer to exercise buyer’s own due diligence, investigation, and evaluation of suitability of use for the real estate prior to bidding. It is buyer’s responsibility to have any and all desired inspections completed prior to bidding including, but not limited to, the following: roof; structure; termite; environmental; survey; encroachments; groundwater; flood designation; presence of lead-based paint or lead based paint hazards; presence of radon; presence of asbestos; presence of mold; electrical; appliances; heating; air conditioning; mechanical; plumbing (including water well, septic, or lagoon compliance); sex offender registry information; flight patterns, or any other desired inspection. Any information provided or to be provided by seller or seller’s agents was obtained from a variety of sources and neither seller nor seller’s agents have made any independent investigation or verification of such information and make no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. Auction announcements take precedence over anything previously stated or printed. Total purchase price will include a 10% buyer’s premium ($1,500.00 minimum) added to the final bid. The real estate will be open for previewing one hour prior to the real estate auction, or by scheduled appointment. Earnest money is due from the high bidder at the auction in the form of cash, check, or immediately available, certified funds in the amount $5,000.
All properties selling with clear title at closing and no back taxes. Property available for preview Friday, November 13th, 12PM-3PM.
Over 4,000 square foot commercial building near the corner of E. Pawnee St. and S. Broadway!
- 2 buildings (2,346 +/- SF & 1,976 +/- SF)
- Multiple 8 ft. wide sliding doors
- 14 x 17 office
- Sits on almost half an acre lot
- Zoned LI Limited Industrial
- Large parking area
- Completely fenced in
- Property offered at ONLINE ONLY auction. | 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid. | BIDDING OPENS: Monday, November 16th at 5:00 pm (cst) | BIDDING CLOSES: Thursday, November 19th Starting at 2:10 pm (cst). Bidding will remain open on this property until 1 minute has passed without receiving a bid. Property available for preview November 13th, 12-3 pm. "This property is located in the "Gilbert-Mosley Groundwater Site." The electrical is not up to code per the seller.