Thursday, September 29, 2022
McCurdy Real Estate & Auction
E. MacArthur Rd & S. Broadway - East to Property.
Broker/Agent participation is recognized. See Associated Documents for Broker Registration Form. The registration form must be completed and submitted to McCurdy's office by 5:00 p.m. (CST) the business day prior to the real estate auction ending. Property offered at ONLINE ONLY auction. | 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid. BIDDING OPENS: Thursday, September 8th, 2022 at 2 PM (cst) | BIDDING CLOSING: Thursday, September 29th, 2022 at 2 PM (cst). Bidding will remain open on this property until 1 minute has passed without receiving a bid. Property available to preview by appointment.
ONLINE ONLY!!!This 50+-year-old storage business occupies the 1,620-square-foot commercial building in a terrific location on 2+ acres right off MacArthur Road in South Wichita! Thebuilding was also a former residence,offering the option of an onsite live-in business.
- High traffic count
- Zoned GC General Commercial
- Immediate income of $4216.66 per month totaling $50,600 annually!
- The majority of the units are rented monthly, some annually
- This includes then billboard payment of $500/month with an escalation clause
- Security system, monitors, cameras, andhardware remain.
- Cheney Door security system
- Buyer is responsible for monthly security system payments
- Currently running remotely on a phone app, but with updated technology can be run from a computer system
- Create custom codes directly on the keypad
- Over 100 vehicle storage spots and over 40 storage sheds
- Teller booth with bulletproof glass for quick and securepayments
- 2+ bedrooms, 1.5 bathroom residence
- Full kitchen
- Wood burning fireplace
- Third bedroom can function as an office
- Bonus room
- Unfinished basement
- Two owner-occupied detached garages
- Per seller, a new roof on 3-car garage in 2021
- No Specials!
This is a fantastic opportunity withan incomparable location!
Property is currently on a septic tank. Any future requirement for damage repair or to hook on to the city sewer will be the responsibility of the buyer.
Property offered at ONLINE ONLY auction.| 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid.|BIDDING OPENS: Thursday, September 8th, 2022 at 2 PM(cst)|BIDDING CLOSING: Thursday, September 29th, 2022 at 2 PM(cst). Bidding will remain open on this property until 1 minute has passed without receiving a bid. Property available to preview by appointment.