Thursday, November 17, 2022
McCurdy Real Estate & Auction
(Rosehill) East on SW 180th St to SW Tawakoni, South to home.
*Buyer should verify school assignments as they are subject to change. The real estate is offered at public auction in its present, “as is where is” condition and is accepted by the buyer without any expressed or implied warranties or representations from the seller or seller’s agents. Full auction terms and conditions provided in the Property Information Packet. Total purchase price will include a 10% buyer’s premium ($1,500.00 minimum) added to the final bid. Property available to preview by appointment. Earnest money is due from the high bidder at the auction in the form of cash, check, or immediately available, certified funds in the amount $20,000
ONLINE ONLY! NO MINIMUM, NO RESERVE!!! Charming, 1.5-story log cabin home situated on 15.5 acres with several detached garages, shops, and a pond - all on Butler Airpark Airstrip!
- Airstrip offers private use to residents only!
- 15.5 acres with plenty of trees, providing terrific privacy
- 2-car detachedgarage with matching metal roofand log cabin exterior
- 2-car detached garage with huge carport for RV
- 3-car detached garage/shop with living quarters and a full bathroom! (30'x59')
- 4-car storage building/barn
- Great pond with a dock to enjoy the views!
- One nut orchard and 2 fruit orchards
- Greatwood brand log cabin
- Open floor plan with vaulted ceilings
- Wood-burning fireplace in the living room
- Kitchen offers ample storage with allappliancestransferring, including antique style stove with1/2 electric and 1/2 gas
- Kitchen/dining room combination with a sliding door to the trellised back deck
- Main floor features 2 bedrooms and a full bathroom with a clawfoot tub
- Upstairs is a privateprimary bedroom with a half-bathroom and abundantcloset space
- Full basement includes a family room with a wood-burningfireplace,a bonus room/potential 4th bedroom, a roughed-in bathroom, and storage
- Furnace (home & shop)& AC (home)replaced 2017
- Metal roof approximately 10 years old
- Graf Generac generator installed in2011 - Services the home anddoes a test run once a week
- 6" guttering replaced in 2021
- ADT security system hardware remains
- Basement repair done by Thrasher in 2021
- In ground well west of house in backyard, added in 2011
This is a one-of-a-kind home on an amazing property! You won't want to miss this!