Thursday, July 22, 2021
McCurdy Auction, LLC
(Rose Hill) E. Pawnee St. & SW Butler Rd., South to Property.
*Buyer should verify school assignments as they are subject to change. The real estate is offered at public auction in its present, “as is where is” condition and is accepted by the buyer without any expressed or implied warranties or representations from the seller or seller’s agents. It is incumbent upon buyer to exercise buyer’s own due diligence, investigation, and evaluation of suitability of use for the real estate prior to bidding. It is buyer’s responsibility to have any and all desired inspections completed prior to bidding including, but not limited to, the following: roof; structure; termite; environmental; survey; encroachments; groundwater; flood designation; presence of lead-based paint or lead based paint hazards; presence of radon; presence of asbestos; presence of mold; electrical; appliances; heating; air conditioning; mechanical; plumbing (including water well, septic, or lagoon compliance); sex offender registry information; flight patterns, or any other desired inspection. Any information provided or to be provided by seller or seller’s agents was obtained from a variety of sources and neither seller nor seller’s agents have made any independent investigation or verification of such information and make no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. Auction announcements take precedence over anything previously stated or printed. Total purchase price will include a 10% buyer’s premium ($1,500.00 minimum) added to the final bid. Property available to preview by appointment. Earnest money is due from the high bidder at the auction in the form of cash, check, or immediately available, certified funds in the amount $25,000
ONLINE ONLY!!! LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!! What a fantastic opportunity to purchase this 6,576 +/- square foot commercial building on 1.1 acres. Sitting right off Butler Road, between Andover and Rose Hill, this property is in an ideal central location with lots of traffic visibility. Located in the path of progress between the growing communities of Andover and Rose Hill. Millions of dollars have been spent to upgrade Butler Road to accommodate the growth of this area. Daily traffic count is approximately 7,875.
- Paved parking lot
- Marquette sign
- Covered entries
- 6 units plus 2 shop units
- Patio area
- Metal and stone siding
- 9 separate electric meters
Unit 101 - Main level on north end of building
- Currently rented by "Hair of the Dog" pet grooming for $350 a month, month to month with a $350 security deposit
- Main open space with large picture window, storage room, restroom, exterior doors at the front a of building and also to the enclosed porch.
- Separate hot water heater for bathing tubs, electric furnace, A/C
Unit 102 - Main level, center space of building
- Currently rented by "Dog and the Hair" pet grooming for $350 a month, month to month with no security deposit.
- Hallway from front to back of building with reception areas
- Electric furnace, A/C
Unit 103 - Main level on south end of building
- Large open space with reception area, restroom, & utility room with sink
- Electric furnace, A/C
Unit 201 - 2nd story, north end
- Large open space, restroom, electric furnace, A/C
Unit 202 - 2nd story, center unit
- Office space, storage room, A/C, restroom shared with unit 203
Unit 203 - 2nd story, south end
- Large room with small office, A/C, restroom shared with 202
Shop on south end, west side (Unit 104)
- Large shop, insulated, 12 x 8 overhead door, septic & water access available to add a restroom if desired
Shop on south end, east side (Unit 105)
- Currently rented for $400 a month, month to month
- Large finished shop with man door, 2 overhead doors (10 x 10 & 8x 10)
- Office area
- Electric furnace, no A/C, no septic or water lines are supplied to this unit
This is an investors dream property with the availability to have multiple tenants, some of which have been long term already, in a well maintained, clean building.
Property offered at ONLINE ONLY auction. | 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid. | BIDDING OPENS: Tuesday, June 29th, 2021 at 2:00 PM (cst) | BIDDING CLOSES: Thursday, July 22nd, 2021 at 2:05 PM) (cst). Bidding will remain open on this property until 1 minute has passed without receiving a bid. Property available to preview by appointment.