Thursday, November 19, 2020
McCurdy Auction, LLC
E. 21st St. N. & N. 127th St. E. - South to Reeds Cove St., East to E. Reeds Cove Ct., South to Home.
*Buyer should verify school assignments as they are subject to change. The real estate is offered at public auction in its present, “as is where is” condition and is accepted by the buyer without any expressed or implied warranties or representations from the seller or seller’s agents. It is incumbent upon buyer to exercise buyer’s own due diligence, investigation, and evaluation of suitability of use for the real estate prior to bidding. It is buyer’s responsibility to have any and all desired inspections completed prior to bidding including, but not limited to, the following: roof; structure; termite; environmental; survey; encroachments; groundwater; flood designation; presence of lead-based paint or lead based paint hazards; presence of radon; presence of asbestos; presence of mold; electrical; appliances; heating; air conditioning; mechanical; plumbing (including water well, septic, or lagoon compliance); sex offender registry information; flight patterns, or any other desired inspection. Any information provided or to be provided by seller or seller’s agents was obtained from a variety of sources and neither seller nor seller’s agents have made any independent investigation or verification of such information and make no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. Auction announcements take precedence over anything previously stated or printed. Total purchase price will include a 10% buyer’s premium ($1,500.00 minimum) added to the final bid. Property available to preview by appointment. Earnest money is due from the high bidder at the auction in the form of cash, check, or immediately available, certified funds in the amount $35,000.
ONLINE ONLY!!! PREMIER!!! Beautiful custom built home in the Reeds Cove Subdivision with high-quality construction and finishes throughout! This property is in Sedgwick County but also within the desirable Andover School District! The main level of the home is over 3,000 square feet with the basement close to being finished to give you the potential of 6,035 +/- total square feet.
- Brand new GAF 50 year premium roof and gutters in 2020!
- Almost 1/2 an acre corner lot with sidewalks
- Oversized attached 3 car garage w/ lots of shop and cabinet space
- Circle driveway
- Covered entry
- Screened-in/enclosed deck
- Covered wrap around deck
- Covered backyard patio
- Formal dining room
- Hardwood floors
- Formal living room/office with trey ceiling
- Large family room with deck access, recessed lighting, trey ceiling, and a 2-way gas fireplace
- Large open kitchen with tons of granite countertop space, tile backsplash, eating space, island, desk, and pantry
- Top of the line appliances include: Stainless steel double door refrigerator, double ovens, and dishwasher.
- 1/2 bathroom with built-in shelving
- Full bathroom with tub/shower combination
- Main floor laundry room with sink and cabinetry
- Primary bedroom with bay window and impressive ensuite with two sinks, separate soaker tub, large walk-in shower, and walk-in closet
- Second bedroom with double closets
Walkout basement is ready to sheetrock!
- Sliding glass door into a walk-out pit
- 3 escape windows
- Framing & electrical complete
- Plumbing roughed-in
- Tornado/safety room
- Once finished would include: Family/rec room with huge bar, 3 additional bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and lots of storage. Option to use one of the framed bedrooms as a large theater room.
- Zoned CH/CA
- (2) 5 ton 98% efficiency HVAC unit
- Anderson 400 series windows
- 2 electrical panels
- Custom cabinetry
What an amazing opportunity to purchase a custom-built home in Reeds Cove with the option to finish the basement with your own personal touches!
Property offered at ONLINE ONLY auction. | 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid. | BIDDING OPENS: Tuesday, November 3rd, 2020 at 2:00 PM (cst) | BIDDING CLOSES: Thursday, November 19th, 2020 at 2:00 PM) (cst). Bidding will remain open on this property until 1 minute has passed without receiving a bid. Property available to preview by appointment. The contract will call for a closing on or before 45 days from the date of the auction. All fencing belongs to neighbors.