Thursday, July 22, 2021
McCurdy Auction, LLC
(Oklahoma) I-75 and W 3800 Rd. West on 3800 Rd, south on Longacre Dr. to address.
*Buyer should verify school assignments as they are subject to change. The real estate is offered at public auction in its present, “as is where is” condition and is accepted by the buyer without any expressed or implied warranties or representations from the seller or seller’s agents. It is incumbent upon buyer to exercise buyer’s own due diligence, investigation, and evaluation of suitability of use for the real estate prior to bidding. It is buyer’s responsibility to have any and all desired inspections completed prior to bidding including, but not limited to, the following: roof; structure; termite; environmental; survey; encroachments; groundwater; flood designation; presence of lead-based paint or lead based paint hazards; presence of radon; presence of asbestos; presence of mold; electrical; appliances; heating; air conditioning; mechanical; plumbing (including water well, septic, or lagoon compliance); sex offender registry information; flight patterns, or any other desired inspection. Any information provided or to be provided by seller or seller’s agents was obtained from a variety of sources and neither seller nor seller’s agents have made any independent investigation or verification of such information and make no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. Auction announcements take precedence over anything previously stated or printed. Total purchase price will include a 10% buyer’s premium ($1,500.00 minimum) added to the final bid. Earnest money is due from the high bidder at the auction in the form of cash, check, or immediately available, certified funds in the amount $5000.00.
ONLINE ONLY!!! PREMIER!!! 4,024 +/- square foot ranch style home located at Jarrett Farms in Ramona Oklahoma. This beautiful home sits on almost a full acre of land providing plenty space and privacy. The spacious yard is well manicured with large mature shade trees, and the front walk features lovely landscaping with established perennial, and a in-ground sprinkler system. The exterior features a mixture of brick and stone masonry, and cedar siding. Enjoy entertaining family and friends on the large covered backyard patio. Backyard has a gorgeous views of treeline. There is a large driveway that transitions from asphalt to concrete, and leads to the large garage/shop addition behind the home. The garage/shop holds 3+ cars and includes an unfinished office area and half bathroom.
- Spacious foyer
- Formal dining room with hardwood flooring and window overlooking front yard.
- Living room has recessed lighting, white trim, carpet, and a gas fireplace
- Kitchen with an eating bar with pendant lighting, tile flooring, and an eating bar with outside access
- Appliances include the stainless steel dishwasher, microwave, oven and double door refrigerator
- Primary bedroom with tray ceiling & an en-suite with double sinks, jet whirlpool tub, walk-in shower, and an impressive walk-in closet
- Two additional spacious bedrooms
- A full bathroom with a tub/shower combination
- Separate laundry room with built-in cabinetry & garage access
- Guest quarters/4th bedroom with balcony and ensuite with a walk-in shower
- Large room, great for an office, 5th bedroom or bonus room
- Two HVAC units located on the upper level
- 20 minute drive to premier shopping, grocery stores, and major highways
- 25 minutes to Tulsa airport
- Jarrett Farms HOA allows homeowners to rent barn outbuildings as storage spaces
- check for availability
- Storm shelter in main garage
- Two attached garages featuring epoxy coated floors, and insulated garage doors
- Shop/garage addition is 26'x50' in more recent years
- Water tank replaced in 2020
- Rural living with full public utilities
- Sewer lines leave property and go to City of Ramona maintained lagoon
- Close to City of Skiatook, Skiatook Lake and 72 miles to Grand Lake O' The Cherokees
- Caney Valley schools
What a great opportunity to enjoy country living yet in sight of suburban amenities. This home is sure to impress!
Open house dates:
- Wednesday, June 30th from 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM
Property offered at ONLINE ONLY auction. | 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid. | BIDDING OPENS: Tuesday July 13th, 2021 at 2:00 PM (cst) | BIDDING CLOSES: Thursday, July 22nd 2021 at 2:30 PM) (cst). Bidding will remain open on this property until 1 minute has passed without receiving a bid. Property available to preview by appointment.
The GIS Aerial in the Property Information Packet displays the approximate property lines, please refer to the survey available in the Property Information Packet
Earnest money is due from the high bidder at the auction in the form of cash, check, or immediately available, certified funds in the amount $30,000 for 30 day close, $45,000 for a 45 day close.