Thursday, August 05, 2021
McCurdy Auction, LLC
E. 21st St. N. & N. Webb Rd. - South to E. Wilson Estates Prkwy, West to N. Keeneland Cir, North to N. Keeneland Ct., North to Home.
*Buyer should verify school assignments as they are subject to change. The real estate is offered at public auction in its present, “as is where is” condition and is accepted by the buyer without any expressed or implied warranties or representations from the seller or seller’s agents. It is incumbent upon buyer to exercise buyer’s own due diligence, investigation, and evaluation of suitability of use for the real estate prior to bidding. It is buyer’s responsibility to have any and all desired inspections completed prior to bidding including, but not limited to, the following: roof; structure; termite; environmental; survey; encroachments; groundwater; flood designation; presence of lead-based paint or lead based paint hazards; presence of radon; presence of asbestos; presence of mold; electrical; appliances; heating; air conditioning; mechanical; plumbing (including water well, septic, or lagoon compliance); sex offender registry information; flight patterns, or any other desired inspection. Any information provided or to be provided by seller or seller’s agents was obtained from a variety of sources and neither seller nor seller’s agents have made any independent investigation or verification of such information and make no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. Auction announcements take precedence over anything previously stated or printed. Total purchase price will include a 10% buyer’s premium ($1,500.00 minimum) added to the final bid. Earnest money is due from the high bidder at the auction in the form of cash, check, or immediately available, certified funds in the amount 30,000
ONLINE ONLY!!! PREMIER!!! Gorgeous 6,077 square foot, 1 1/2 story, home in the prominent Kenneland at Wilson Estates, located just east of Bradley Fair! You can enjoy the privacy of a gated community yet be surrounded by many quality amenities. This home sits in a cul-de-sac on almost an acre surrounded by beautiful mature trees.
- Well manicured yard with flowerbeds
- Front courtyard area
- Arch framed covered front entry
- Sideload, attached, oversized 3 car garage
- 2 level deck
- Large backyard patio
- In-ground pool with fountain
- Fenced in backyard with wooded area
- Massive foyer with tall ceilings
- Formal dining room
- Large living room with sleek hardwood floors, cast stone fireplace, and large picture window
- Gourmet kitchen with eating space, island, stainless steel dishwasher, double wall ovens, refrigerator, and microwave. Industrial range hood, farm sink, wine holder, pantry, and cooktop.
- Hearth room with vaulted, wood-beamed ceilings, recessed lighting, a stone fireplace, and access to the backyard deck.
- Half bathroom with vessel sink
- Large primary bedroom with tray ceilings and French doors leading to the ensuite with soaker tub, walk-in shower with multiple shower heads, double vanities, and double walk-in closets
- Laundry room with built-in shelving and wash sink
- Family room/loft area
- 2 bedrooms with a Jack & Jill bathroom with a tub/shower combination
- Walk-out mid-level
- Large family/rec room with a fireplace, built-ins, wet bar, and a half bathroom
- 4th bedroom with a large walk-in closet and ensuite with double sinks and a tub/shower combination
- Fully equipped theater room
- Bonus room that could be used for a 5th bedroom, exercise room, or office
Property offered at ONLINE ONLY auction. | 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid. | BIDDING OPENS: Tuesday, July 20th, 2021 at 2:00 PM (cst) | BIDDING CLOSES: Thursday, August 5th, 2021 at 2:05 PM) (cst). Bidding will remain open on this property until 1 minute has passed without receiving a bid. Property available to preview by appointment.$30,000 anticipates closing on or before 30 days from the date of sale. A 45 day close is available at the discretion of purchaser with deposit of $45,000 in earnest money at the time of contracting. | The irrigation well was inspected by the City of Wichita and passed inspection. Please see Inspection Report in the Property Information Packet.