Thursday, February 11, 2021
McCurdy Auction, LLC
E. 29th St. N. & N. 159th St. E. - North to Home.
*Buyer should verify school assignments as they are subject to change. The real estate is offered at public auction in its present, “as is where is” condition and is accepted by the buyer without any expressed or implied warranties or representations from the seller or seller’s agents. It is incumbent upon buyer to exercise buyer’s own due diligence, investigation, and evaluation of suitability of use for the real estate prior to bidding. It is buyer’s responsibility to have any and all desired inspections completed prior to bidding including, but not limited to, the following: roof; structure; termite; environmental; survey; encroachments; groundwater; flood designation; presence of lead-based paint or lead based paint hazards; presence of radon; presence of asbestos; presence of mold; electrical; appliances; heating; air conditioning; mechanical; plumbing (including water well, septic, or lagoon compliance); sex offender registry information; flight patterns, or any other desired inspection. Any information provided or to be provided by seller or seller’s agents was obtained from a variety of sources and neither seller nor seller’s agents have made any independent investigation or verification of such information and make no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. Auction announcements take precedence over anything previously stated or printed. Total purchase price will include a 10% buyer’s premium ($1,500.00 minimum) added to the final bid. Property available to preview by appointment. Earnest money is due from the high bidder at the auction in the form of cash, check, or immediately available, certified funds in the amount $30,000 for a 30 day closing or $45,000 for a 45 day closing.
ONLINE ONLY!!! PREMIER!!! Gorgeous Northeast Wichita ranch home in the desirable Andover School District! This home sits on 7.17 +/- acres featuring an outbuilding/barn and a farm utility storage shed. This stately home provides 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 4+ car garage, an incredible outdoor space for entertaining, and acreage to add on to your own private oasis.
- Stone and brick construction
- Tile roof
- Front courtyard with outdoor fireplace
- Attached side load 2 car garage
- Huge covered backyard patio with outdoor fireplace, ceiling fans, and lighting
- Heated saltwater pool
- Gazebo by pool
- Waterfall feature
- Well for irrigation sprinkler system
- 4,520 +/- Outbuilding with oversized overhead doors, tack room, wash rack, half bathroom, and bonus space
- Approximately 34 x 41 Storage shed/garage
- Owned propane tank for barn
- Leased propane tank for home
- Large foyer with high ceilings
- Formal dining room with tray ceilings
- Large office/library with walls of built-in bookshelves and 2-way fireplace
- Living room/hearth room with hardwood floors, 2-way fireplace, and outside patio access
- Kitchen with granite countertops tile backsplash, large built-in eating space, and eating bar
- Appliances included are: stainless steel double door refrigerator, wall oven, microwave & dishwasher
- Half bathroom off the kitchen
- Main floor laundry room
- Primary bedroom has outside access, a huge walk-in closet, and an ensuite with two sinks, a separate tub, and a walk-in shower
- Second main floor bedroom with ensuite with soaker tub and walk-in shower
- Full finished basement with a wet bar, family room, game room, third and fourth bedrooms, and a full bathroom.
What a great opportunity to purchase your forever home! Enjoy the best of both worlds, country living within minutes of many amenities!
Property offered at ONLINE ONLY auction. | 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid. | BIDDING OPENS: Tuesday, January 26th, 2021 at 2:00 PM (cst) | BIDDING CLOSES: Thursday, February 11th, 2021 at 2:00 PM) (cst). Bidding will remain open on this property until 1 minute has passed without receiving a bid. Property available to preview by appointment.
OPEN HOUSE DATES:
Thursday, January 28th: 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Thursday, February 4th: 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Tuesday, February 9th: 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM