Thursday, November 04, 2021
McCurdy Auction, LLC
W. 53rd St. N. & N. Meridian Ave - East to Legion, North to W. 60th St. N., West to Legion, North to Home.
*Buyer should verify school assignments as they are subject to change. The real estate is offered at public auction in its present, “as is where is” condition and is accepted by the buyer without any expressed or implied warranties or representations from the seller or seller’s agents. It is incumbent upon buyer to exercise buyer’s own due diligence, investigation, and evaluation of suitability of use for the real estate prior to bidding. It is buyer’s responsibility to have any and all desired inspections completed prior to bidding including, but not limited to, the following: roof; structure; termite; environmental; survey; encroachments; groundwater; flood designation; presence of lead-based paint or lead based paint hazards; presence of radon; presence of asbestos; presence of mold; electrical; appliances; heating; air conditioning; mechanical; plumbing (including water well, septic, or lagoon compliance); sex offender registry information; flight patterns, or any other desired inspection. Any information provided or to be provided by seller or seller’s agents was obtained from a variety of sources and neither seller nor seller’s agents have made any independent investigation or verification of such information and make no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. Auction announcements take precedence over anything previously stated or printed. Total purchase price will include a 10% buyer’s premium ($1,500.00 minimum) added to the final bid. Property available to preview by appointment. Earnest money is due from the high bidder at the auction in the form of cash, check, or immediately available, certified funds in the amount $20,000 for a 30 day closing or $25,000 for a 45 day closing.
ONLINE ONLY!!! This newly remodeled 4+ bedroom, 2 bathroom mountain-style chalet gives you Colorado vibes in Northwest Wichita, Kansas! The home sits on a secluded 3.11 +/- acre lot surrounded by trees yet has easy access to Highway 135 & 235. The property line extends into the Little Arkansas River giving you country living at its best! Views of all types of wildlife such as deer, turkey, and red foxes are abundant with this wonderful property.
- 2 story entry with tall ceilings
- Open floor plan
- Pella windows
- Wood Levolor blinds
- Central vacuum
- Living room with laminate flooring, floor-to-ceiling wood-burning fireplace, and access to the deck
- Kitchen with an island, tile backsplash, refrigerator, stainless steel oven, and dishwasher
- Kinetico Water System with softener and reverse osmosis in the kitchen.
- Primary bedroom with a washer & dryer
- spacious full bathroom with double sinks, tile backsplash, and walk-in shower
- 2nd bedroom on main floor
- Finished walkout basement with large stone fireplace, family room, 3rd & 4th bedroom, and full bathroom w/ tub/shower combination
- 30 x 8 redwood deck
- High-efficiency Rheem HVAC
- 2 x 6 exterior walls
- 2 x 8 rafters
Per the seller, recent updates include new granite counters, appliances, and cabinets in the kitchen. Both bathrooms are remodeled along with a covered porch, paint throughout, Pergo & wood/acrylic floors, and ceiling fans. Outside updates include remodeling the pump house, new gravel driveways, drainage, beautiful mature trees, and landscaping.
- 60 x 30 building
- 14-inch sidewalls
- Drive through double-wide overhead doors
- Wired for 220 & 110 outlets
- On its own separate 100 AMP Service
- 6 inch reinforced concrete flooring
- Sealed floors
- 40 x 18 building
- 2 x 8 rafters
- Overhead door
- 100 Amp service
- 110V plus outside RV/camper plugin, vented hood, and concrete flooring.
- Dog run & kennel: oil field welded pipe fence posts and top rail. 30 x 30 with partitioned section and separate gates
- Drinking well
- Septic system
Property offered at ONLINE ONLY auction. | 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid. | BIDDING OPENS: Tuesday, October 19th, 2021 at 2:00 PM (cst) | BIDDING CLOSES: Thursday, November 4th, 2021 at 2:15 PM) (cst). Bidding will remain open on this property until 1 minute has passed without receiving a bid. Property available to preview by appointment. $15,000 anticipates closing on or before 30 days from the date of sale. A 45 day close is available at the discretion of purchaser with deposit of $20,000 in earnest money at the time of contracting.