Tuesday, November 17, 2020
McCurdy Auction, LLC
(Murdock) SE 80th Ave & SE 25th St. - East to Home.
*Buyer should verify school assignments as they are subject to change. The real estate is offered at public auction in its present, “as is where is” condition and is accepted by the buyer without any expressed or implied warranties or representations from the seller or seller’s agents. It is incumbent upon buyer to exercise buyer’s own due diligence, investigation, and evaluation of suitability of use for the real estate prior to bidding. It is buyer’s responsibility to have any and all desired inspections completed prior to bidding including, but not limited to, the following: roof; structure; termite; environmental; survey; encroachments; groundwater; flood designation; presence of lead-based paint or lead based paint hazards; presence of radon; presence of asbestos; presence of mold; electrical; appliances; heating; air conditioning; mechanical; plumbing (including water well, septic, or lagoon compliance); sex offender registry information; flight patterns, or any other desired inspection. Any information provided or to be provided by seller or seller’s agents was obtained from a variety of sources and neither seller nor seller’s agents have made any independent investigation or verification of such information and make no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. Auction announcements take precedence over anything previously stated or printed. Total purchase price will include a 10% buyer’s premium ($1,500.00 minimum) added to the final bid. The real estate will be open for previewing one hour prior to the real estate auction, or by scheduled appointment. Earnest money is due from the high bidder at the auction in the form of cash, check, or immediately available, certified funds in the amount $30,000. $30,000 anticipates closing on or before 30 days from the date of sale. A 45-day close is available at the discretion of purchaser with deposit of $45,000 in earnest money at the time of contracting.
ONLINE ONLY!!! PREMIER!!! Custom-built Spanish style home on 58 +/- acres in Murdock, Kansas!!! This impressive 5,574 +/- Sq.Ft. home boasts 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms (4 full baths and 2 half baths) with an attached oversized 3 car garage.
- 58.1 +/- Acres
- Circle drive
- Tile roof
- Masonry stone & stucco siding
- Multiple balconies
- Double-pane windows
- 2 decks (one is covered)
- Drive through overhang
- Drinking & irrigation well
Main Level Features:
- Foyer with stone archway
- Marble and hardwood flooring
- Formal dining room
- Living room with bay window and wood-burning fireplace
- Hearth room with wood-burning fireplace, recessed lighting, and deck access
- Kitchen with granite countertops, pantry, island, desk, and pantry
- Appliances: Industrial size double door stainless steel refrigerator, dishwasher, cooktop, and double wall ovens
- (2) 1/2 bathrooms
- Laundry room
Upper-Level Features: 4-BR & 3-BA
- Primary bedroom with tray ceiling, wood-burning fireplace, French doors to balcony, and ensuite with jetted tub, walk-in shower, and double sinks. Walk-in closet
- Full hallway bathroom with tub/shower combination
- 3 more additional bedrooms with one being a second primary bedroom or guest quarters with a full bathroom, walk-in closet and entrance to the garage
Walk-out Basement Features: 2-BR & 1-BA
- Large family/rec room with recessed lighting, outside access, a wood-burning fireplace, and dry bar
- 2 spacious bedrooms
- 1 full bathroom with a tub/shower combination
What an amazing opportunity to purchase this dream home and make it your own private oasis surrounded by 58+/- acres!!!