Tuesday, January 14, 2020 10:00 AM
Wiggins Auctioneers LLC
JD Zero-Turn Mower & Tractor Mower | Honda 4-Wheeler | Utility Trailer
Tools | Lawn & Garden | Shop Equipment
Tuesday - January 14, 2020 @ 10:00 A.M.
Auction Location: 22167 Hwy 60, Fairview, OK 73737
- Honda Rancher ES 4-Wheeler
- JD 22 HP, 54” Zero-Turn Mower
- JD X300 42” Tractor Mower
- 6’x12’ single axel utility trailer
- Craftsman 6 HP, 17” Rear Tine Tiller
- Power & Hand Tools
- Craftsman Upright 6 HP, 30 gal. Air Compressor
- PowerHorse 9000 Generator
- Rhino 3-point land mover
- ProForce Cement Mixer
- Lincoln Arc Welder
- Dina-Glo Portable Kerosene Heater
- Step Ladders
- Metal Shelving
- Lawn & Garden Supplies
- Auto Supplies
- Ropes & Chains
- Tool Boxes
- Battery Chargers
- Small 4-wheeler
- Roaster Ovens
- Canning Jars
- AND MUCH MUCH MORE!
Contact Adam Martens, Auction Manager, @ 580.744.0194 for more info or visit www.wigginsauctioneers.com for photos.
Auction Terms & Conditions:
1. All bidders must be registered to bid, and will not be accepted without providing name, address, phone, and valid ID. By registering for the auction, bidder agrees to and accepts the terms and conditions of the auction set forth herein.
2. All items are being sold "As-Is, Where-Is". All sales are final. Bidders are encouraged to inspect items being sold and are solely responsible to satisfy themselves as to any inspections, current condition, usability, etc. prior to bidding.
3. Preview: Contact Adam Martens, Auction Manager, at 580.744.0194.
4. Buyer is solely responsible for the item upon being “sold”. Items must be paid in full prior to removal. No load out, packaging, or shipping shall be provided by the Seller nor the Auction Company.
5. Acceptable forms of payment include cash, credit card (service charges apply), or company/personal check.
6. Purchases are subject to sales tax unless buyer provides appropriate exemption permit. If purchasing for resale or farm use, please provide a copy of your tax exemption permit upon purchase of item(s).
7. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the Auction Company nor the Seller. Announcements day of auction take precedence.
8. The Auction Company, Seller or an Agent/Representative reserve the right to bid on behalf of themselves or a third party.