Wednesday, September 16, 2020
McCurdy Auction, LLC
(Hugoton) - South on Road 12/Optima to Rd F. Land is just southwest of the intersection.
Property offered at ONLINE ONLY auction. | 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid. | BIDDING OPENS: Friday, August 28th, 2020 at 12:00 PM (cst) | BIDDING CLOSES: Wednesday, September 16th, 2020 at 2:00 PM (cst). Bidding will remain open on this property until 1 minute has passed without receiving a bid. No scheduled open house. Property will be available to preview by appointment only.
ONLINE ONLY!!! NO MINIMUM, NO RESERVE!!! 161 +/- acres in Stevens County, just south of Hugoton, KS
- Agricultural use
- Level, rolling ground
- Paved Highway frontage
- Mineral rights - All interests held by the seller will pass with the real estate to the buyer
- Not currently hooked up to utilities, but seller believes to be available
- 78 +/- acres of farm ground - winter wheat being planted now, harvest in June
- 79 +/- acres of pasture grass
- 3 current oil/gas wells in production
- Lease with Scout Energy Management - Dallas, TX
- Royalty payment history for 1/6th interest is provided in the Property Information Packet. New owner will receive 100% of seller's mineral rights and receive 6/6th of royalty payments.
- Long-term tenant farmer since 1980s
- Pays $2,500/annually
- Current wheat crops belong to the tenant and do not transfer to the new owner
- New owner can negotiate a lease or ask tenant to vacate after current crop is off