Thursday, May 26, 2022 12:00 PM
McCurdy Real Estate & Auction
(Hazelton) Sandplum Rd. & Hargis Rd/SW 50 Rd. - East to property.
*Buyer should verify school assignments as they are subject to change. The real estate is offered at public auction in its present, “as is where is” condition and is accepted by the buyer without any expressed or implied warranties or representations from the seller or seller’s agents. Full auction terms and conditions provided in the Property Information Packet. Total purchase price will include a 10% buyer’s premium ($1,500.00 minimum) added to the final bid. Property available to preview by appointment. Earnest money is due from the high bidder at the auction in the form of cash, check, or immediately available, certified funds in the amount $20,000.
ONLINE ONLY!!! NO MINIMUM, NO RESERVE!!! 3-BR 2-BA 1900sqft home with an attached two-car garage and many other improvements sitting on 157.6 acres in Harper County.
- 1,904 +/- square foot ranch
- Attached two-cargarage
- Covered entry
- Large living room with a picture window, built-in shelving, and a look-through window into the kitchen
- Formal dining room
- Kitchen with eating space, lots of cabinetry, and an oven
- Three bedrooms
- Full bathroom with a tub/shower combination
- Full bathroom with a walk-in shower
- Huge main floor family room with a wet bar
- Main floor laundry hookups
- Unfinished partial basement with a concrete storm shelter and storage space
- Propane tank, lagoon, irrigation well, and rural water
- S17-T34-R09W SW4
- 157.6+/- acres
- Approximately 65+/- acres of pasture and 86+/- of tillable land
- 2 Ponds
- 5 hydrants hooked to rural water around the property
- 96 x 54 Morton Buildingwith 15 x 26 slidingdoor
- 25x 31Shopwith 16 x 13 overhead door
- 24 x 17 Detached garage
- (2) 1,000-bushel grain bins with augers
- Dog run
All mineral rightsheld by the seller will pass with the real estate to the buyer. Crops planted at the time of sale will remain with the farmer. Possession of tillable land will take place after harvest of the wheat crop. Possession of the home and pasture will be at closing.
Definition of 'selling by the acre': A method of sale often used for agricultural or undeveloped acreage in which bid are made based on a per acre price. By way of example, if a 160 acre parcel was offered by the acre the high bid may be $5,000 an acre. That amount would then be multiplied times the total acreage to arrive at a total sales price if $800,000. For the purposes of calculating the total sales price, the acreage will be rounded to the nearest whole acre. For example, a parcel with 158.7 acres would be offered as 159 acres.