Saturday, October 31, 2020 12:00 PM
McCurdy Auction, LLC
(Eastborough) E. Douglas Ave & S. Woodlawn Blvd - South to Lynwood Blvd, East to Home.
*Buyer should verify school assignments as they are subject to change. The real estate is offered at public auction in its present, “as is where is” condition and is accepted by the buyer without any expressed or implied warranties or representations from the seller or seller’s agents. It is incumbent upon buyer to exercise buyer’s own due diligence, investigation, and evaluation of suitability of use for the real estate prior to bidding. It is buyer’s responsibility to have any and all desired inspections completed prior to bidding including, but not limited to, the following: roof; structure; termite; environmental; survey; encroachments; groundwater; flood designation; presence of lead-based paint or lead based paint hazards; presence of radon; presence of asbestos; presence of mold; electrical; appliances; heating; air conditioning; mechanical; plumbing (including water well, septic, or lagoon compliance); sex offender registry information; flight patterns, or any other desired inspection. Any information provided or to be provided by seller or seller’s agents was obtained from a variety of sources and neither seller nor seller’s agents have made any independent investigation or verification of such information and make no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. Auction announcements take precedence over anything previously stated or printed. Total purchase price will include a 10% buyer’s premium ($1,500.00 minimum) added to the final bid. Earnest money is due from the high bidder at the auction in the form of cash, check, or immediately available, certified funds in the amount $30,000.
NO MINIMUM, NO RESERVE!!! PREMIER!!!
This impressive 5,603 +/- square foot stately home sits on almost an acre lot in the established Eastborough neighborhood! Selling to the top bidder regardless of price, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase a 5 bedroom 6.5 bathroom home with a pool and so much more. The lots directly west of the home (totaling 0.64 +/- acres) are being offered in a multi tract auction.
- Full brick construction
- Attached & oversized 3 car garage
- Covered entry
- Beautiful landscaping & mature trees
- Waterfall feature
- In-ground pool with diving board
- 37 x 16 pool house with brick paver flooring, kitchen area, full bathroom with walk-in shower (this makes for the 7th full bathroom), pool equipment & storage
- Entry with teak wood parquet flooring & curved staircase with wrought iron banister
- Spacious living room with wood flooring, large windows, and a wood-burning fireplace
- Sitting room/den off the living room with windows overlooking the side yard
- Large formal dining room with bay window
- Bonus area in between the formal dining room and kitchen (breakfast nook)
- Updated kitchen with white cabinetry, farm sink, light fixtures, subway tile, sleek hardwood floors and includes the stainless steel oven, built-in microwave, and refrigerator
- Mud room
- Library/study with built-in shelving
- ½ bathroom
- Access to garage with an office, full bathroom, and workshop space
- Amazing place for entertaining with ample space
- Brick paver flooring
- Wood beamed ceilings
- Ceiling fans
- Stone wood-burning fireplace
- 2 staircases that lead to the upper level
- Enormous primary bedroom with wood flooring, a bonus dressing/nursery/office room, walk-in closet, and ensuite with a tub/shower combination and vanity area.
- Hallway full bathroom with separate tub and shower
- 2nd bedroom with access to the hall bathroom
- 3rd bedroom with a bay window, ensuite with a tub/shower combination, and a walk-in closet
- 4th bedroom with an ensuite with a tub/shower combination
- 5th bedroom with access through the 4th bedroom with built-in shelving and walk-in closets
- 2 staircases leaving to basement
- Family room with tile flooring, wood-burning fireplace, and a wet bar
- Full bathroom with a tub/shower combination
- Rec/game room
- Laundry area with a sink
- Additional storage space
Do not miss out on this opportunity to purchase a gorgeous home in Eastborough selling regardless of price to the top bidder!!!