Friday, December 15, 2023 12:00 PM
McCurdy Real Estate & Auction
E. 2nd St. N. & N. Oliver St. - West to N. Crestway St., North to Home (Northeast corner lot)
*Buyer should verify school assignments as they are subject to change. The real estate is offered at public auction in its present, “as is where is” condition and is accepted by the buyer without any expressed or implied warranties or representations from the seller or seller’s agents. Full auction terms and conditions provided in the Property Information Packet. Total purchase price will include a 10% buyer’s premium ($1,500.00 minimum) added to the final bid. Property available to preview by appointment. Earnest money is due from the high bidder at the auction in the form of cash, check, or immediately available, certified funds in the amount of $75,000 earnest money deposit at the time of contracting with a closing on or before 30 days from the date of sale $100,000 earnest money deposit at the time of contracting with a closing on or before 45 days from the date of sale.
ONLINE ONLY!!! NO MINIMUM, NO RESERVE!!! PREMIER!!!This iconic College Hill Home is well known to the Wichita community and is an expression of preserving the unique character and ornate details of a grand estate with modern convenience. Sitting on over an acre lot at the corner of E. 2nd and Crestway, this Italian-style villa is prime real estate! As you pull up to the main house, you will see the circle drive and a full view of the facade, an impressive red tile roof accented by copper gutters, and a grand front door highlighted by columns and ornate ironwork, to your left is a gated tree-lined driveway with a courtyard leading to the five-car garage. Wow! The travertine walkways lead you to views of magnolia trees and other ornamental landscaping throughout.
Main Home Features:
- 6 Bed, 6.5+ Bath
- 7,496 sq. ft. home on one acre
- Grand foyer with a half-bathroom
- Impressive formal dining room opens to the main garden courtyard
- Gourmet kitchen with built-in seating, large island, granite countertops, high-end appliances, and beautiful custom cabinetry
- Grand living room with arched ceiling, half rotunda enclosure, and wood-burning fireplace
- Office/library with a wall of built-in shelving, a marble-lined fireplace, and a copper sink
- Main floor bedroom with en suite and additional closet
- Second Floor Primary Bedroom:
- Private balcony with a hot tub
- Large en suite with jetted tub, a massive walk-in marble shower, heated marble floors, & updated closets
- 4 additional bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms with high-quality finishes complete the second level
- The basement has a large family room with terrazzo flooring, custom fireplace, and a wine cellar
- Gated tree-lined driveway leading to five garages
- Beautifully landscaped yard with entertaining porticos, a stone fireplace, and a putting green
- Pool cabana with wet bar and full bathroom
- In-ground pool with automated pool systems
- Automated sprinkler system
- Robust security system
- Separate living quarters above the garage with a full kitchen, bedroom, walk-in closet, and full bathroom
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to purchase this premier property, selling to the highest bidder, regardless of price!
Property offered at ONLINE ONLY auction. | 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid. | BIDDING OPENS: Tuesday, December 5th, 2023 at 2 PM (CST) | BIDDING CLOSING: Friday, Decembe r15th, 2023 at 12:00 PM(CST). Bidding will remain open on this property until 1 minute has passed without receiving a bid. Property available to preview by appointment. Security system will transfer with Real Estate.
- $75,000 earnest money deposit at the time of contracting with a closing on or before 30 days from the date of sale.
- $100,000 earnest money deposit at the time of contracting with a closing on or before 45 days from the date of sale.