Thursday, June 17, 2021
McCurdy Auction, LLC
E. Douglas Ave & S. Hillside St. - East to S. Clifton Ave, South to Home.
*Buyer should verify school assignments as they are subject to change. The real estate is offered at public auction in its present, “as is where is” condition and is accepted by the buyer without any expressed or implied warranties or representations from the seller or seller’s agents. It is incumbent upon buyer to exercise buyer’s own due diligence, investigation, and evaluation of suitability of use for the real estate prior to bidding. It is buyer’s responsibility to have any and all desired inspections completed prior to bidding including, but not limited to, the following: roof; structure; termite; environmental; survey; encroachments; groundwater; flood designation; presence of lead-based paint or lead based paint hazards; presence of radon; presence of asbestos; presence of mold; electrical; appliances; heating; air conditioning; mechanical; plumbing (including water well, septic, or lagoon compliance); sex offender registry information; flight patterns, or any other desired inspection. Any information provided or to be provided by seller or seller’s agents was obtained from a variety of sources and neither seller nor seller’s agents have made any independent investigation or verification of such information and make no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. Auction announcements take precedence over anything previously stated or printed. Total purchase price will include a 10% buyer’s premium ($1,500.00 minimum) added to the final bid. Earnest money is due from the high bidder at the auction in the form of cash, check, or immediately available, certified funds in the amount $30,000. $30,000 anticipates closing on or before 30 days from the date of sale. A 45 day close is available at the discretion of purchaser with deposit of $45,000 in earnest money at the time of contracting.
ONLINE ONLY!!! PREMIER!!! NO MINIMUM, NO RESERVE!!! Wow, this 7 bedroom, 4 full bathroom, and 2 half bathroom stately home is sure to impress. You can't find an amazing large lot like this in College Hill with substantial money spent on the yard, landscaping, basketball court, nightscape lighting, and cedar playground. You do not want to miss out on this opportunity to purchase this absolutely gorgeous home in the heart of College Hill. This property sits on approximately half an acre corner lot with a well-manicured yard full of immaculate flower beds, big trees, and brick pillars. Follow the path to the covered front porch, or to the back covered patio and pergola. Another great feature is the detached oversized two-car garage (carriage house) with additional storage space on the upper level.
- Foyer with half bathroom
- Hardwood flooring throughout and original, wide trim
- Huge living room w/ wood beamed ceiling, French doors, and a Cracker Barrel wood-burning fireplace with a gas starter
- Formal dining room with stained glass windows and chair rail
- Reading room/sunroom with built-in shelving and access to the patio
- Updated kitchen with a stainless steel dishwasher, oven, and refrigerator
- Breakfast Nook
- Large primary bedroom w/ sunroom and access to the hall bathroom
- 3 more additional bedrooms, one with outside access
- 2 full bathrooms
- Separate laundry room with shelving
- Hardwood flooring throughout with carpet in the sunroom
- 3 bedrooms, one with outside access
- 1 full bathroom
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Rec/family room with wood flooring
- Theatre room with projector, recessed lighting, surround sound system to include the Harman Kardon amplifier, and speaker system with subwoofer
- Updated bathroom with double sinks, walk-in glass shower, and a sauna
- Bonus room w/ built-in shelving
- Additional storage room
- Toilet room
- 50 amp generator switch
- Former updated boiler and radiant heat system is remaining & recent heat/air vendor quoted a $700 service to reengage system.
- 5/26/2021 Many paid invoices of over $100,000 in substantial recent upgrades are available on the entryway bookshelf for your review.
- Several outstanding warranty items
- New 12 zone irrigation system with new yard.
This property is selling regardless of price to the highest bidder!
Property offered at ONLINE ONLY auction. | 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid. | BIDDING OPENS: Tuesday, June 8th, 2021 at 2:00 PM (cst) | BIDDING CLOSES: Thursday, June 17th, 2021 at 2:15 PM) (cst). Bidding will remain open on this property until 1 minute has passed without receiving a bid. Property available to preview by appointment. $30,000 anticipates closing on or before 30 days from the date of sale. A 45 day close is available at the discretion of purchaser with deposit of $45,000 in earnest money at the time of contracting.