Thursday, November 02, 2023
McCurdy Real Estate & Auction
E. Harry St. & S. Greenwich Rd. - East on Harry
Broker/Agent participation is recognized. See Associated Documents for Broker Registration Form. The registration form must be completed and submitted to McCurdy's office by 5:00 p.m. (CST) the business day prior to the real estate auction ending. Property offered at ONLINE ONLY auction. | 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid. BIDDING OPENS: Thursday, October 19th, 2023 at 2 PM (cst) | BIDDING CLOSING: Thursday, November 2nd, 2023 at 2:30 PM (cst). Bidding will remain open on this property until 1 minute has passed without receiving a bid. Property available to preview by appointment.
For additional comments and water well information see the videos in the video section and the amended Seller’s Disclosure in the Supporting Documents.
ONLINE ONLY!!! NO MINIMUM, NO RESERVE!!! LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATIONThis is a showstopper! This rare relocation opportunity offers an amazing 3-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom home that has 4,385 sq. ft. +/- of finished living space, and a 2,488 sq. ft. +/- unfinished basement which all sits on almost 30 acres and is selling, regardless of price! The sprawling estate property features two ponds, an approximate 50' x 36' barn, an 18' x 14' greenhouse, and an approximate 90' x 50' indoor sports court!
The traditional 1.5-story home exterior features a covered front porch, a large cascading back deck, a sunroom, and an enclosed porch. Inside, the main floor is flooded with natural light from the large picture windows in the family room, an updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and Viking range, and a formal dining room. The main floor primary bedroom offers a grand built-in bookshelf, double doors, an ensuite with separate tub/shower, walk-in closets, and access to the formal sitting room or office. Upstairs are two more bedrooms and a terrific loft space. The 2,488 sq. ft. basement has a full finished bathroom and some framing and drywall, ready to be finished!
- 29.48 +/- Acres - Gated Country Oasis on the Fringe of Town
- 4,385 Finish Sq. Ft. Home w/ 3 Bedrooms and 3.5 Bathrooms
- 2,488 Sq. Ft. Unfinished Basement w/Finished Full Bathroom
- Picture Window-Lined Family Room
- Two Fireplaces
- 18' x 20' Loft
- 1,100 +/- Sq. Ft. Deck (phenomenal views)
- Sun Room
- Enclosed Porch
- 2 +/- Acre Pond Behind the Home (low currently in this extreme drought, but certainly not dry)
- Swimming Pond (has a windmill and water well with pond filling feature)
- 3 Total Water Wells (two for sprinkler irrigation and one windmill with pond filler)
- 18' x 14' Greenhouse and Garden with Water Service
- 50' x 36' Barn/Shop
- 90' x 50' Indoor Sports Court (could be converted to a shop building, perhaps)
- Chicken Coop (with fencing)
- Horses Allowed
- And Much More!!!
This amazing estate, situated on the east edge of Wichita, offers country living but with all the conveniences of city life nearby! Don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!!!
For additional comments and water well information see the videos in the video section and the amended Sellers Disclosure in the Supporting Documents.