Saturday, October 24, 2020 10:00 AM
McCurdy Auction, LLC
SW 30th St. & SW Meadowlark Rd. - East to Property.
*Buyer should verify school assignments as they are subject to change. The real estate is offered at public auction in its present, “as is where is” condition and is accepted by the buyer without any expressed or implied warranties or representations from the seller or seller’s agents. It is incumbent upon buyer to exercise buyer’s own due diligence, investigation, and evaluation of suitability of use for the real estate prior to bidding. It is buyer’s responsibility to have any and all desired inspections completed prior to bidding including, but not limited to, the following: roof; structure; termite; environmental; survey; encroachments; groundwater; flood designation; presence of lead-based paint or lead based paint hazards; presence of radon; presence of asbestos; presence of mold; electrical; appliances; heating; air conditioning; mechanical; plumbing (including water well, septic, or lagoon compliance); sex offender registry information; flight patterns, or any other desired inspection. Any information provided or to be provided by seller or seller’s agents was obtained from a variety of sources and neither seller nor seller’s agents have made any independent investigation or verification of such information and make no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. Auction announcements take precedence over anything previously stated or printed. Total purchase price will include a 10% buyer’s premium ($1,500.00 minimum) added to the final bid. Earnest money is due from the high bidder at the auction in the form of cash, check, or immediately available, certified funds in the amount $45,000.
LIVE & ONLINE!!! PREMIER!!! Amazing opportunity to purchase a custom-built timber frame home of 5,618 +/- square ft on 39.6 +/- acres in Benton, Kansas! This meticulously maintained home of 5+ bedroom, 3.5 bathroom is filled with natural light and custom touches throughout--from the impressive post and beam construction to the main level master bedroom suite to the classroom/library. Enjoy gorgeous sunrises as you sit on the screened-in back porch and look across the pond. Located just 1 mile east of Stearman Airfield and only minutes from Andover and Wichita. A country retreat you don’t want to miss!
- 24' vaulted ceiling
- Hardwood flooring
- Lennox wood-burning fireplace
- Built-in shelving and desks
- Granite countertops
- Induction Cooktop
- Walk-in pantry
- Industrial stainless steel sink and separate prep sink
Additional Main Floor Features:
- Large classroom/library for home school or distant learning
- Oversized main floor laundry room with laundry chute and sink
- Half bathroom with slate tile floors and counters
- Mudroom/storage off garage entry with built-in storage
- Primary bedroom with window seat, walk-in closets, ensuite with double sinks, and separate tub and shower
- Central vacuum over entire house
- Large landing space/additional family room
- Huge full bathroom with granite countertops, double sinks, subway tile flooring, and a tub/shower combination
- 2 large bedrooms with vaulted ceilings
- Walk-out basement
- Large family room with a Lennox wood-burning fireplace, wet bar, and outside access
- Additional Game/rec room
- 2 bedrooms with walk-in closets
- 2 additional finished rooms
- Full bathroom with granite countertops, subway tile flooring, and a tub/shower combination
- Insulated panic/safe room
- 2 super-efficient open-loop Geothermal heating and cooling units with hot water generator
- Insulated bonus room over garage
- Craftsman-style cherry cabinetry and trim
- Spray foam insulated basement walls, storm room, garage, and bonus room
- Lennox fresh air exchanger
- Stocked pond
What an impressive, stately home! Call today for a showing!
This property will have a 45 closing.