Thursday, November 17, 2022
McCurdy Real Estate & Auction
(N) Woodlawn & E. 45th St. N. - North on Woodlawn, West on E. Central Park Ave., North on Forbes St., North on Forbes Ct.
ONLINE ONLY!!! NO MINIMUM, NO RESERVE!!! PREMIER!!!This amazing 4,774 sqft home was custom designed specifically for multi-generational living (including accommodation for handicap accessibility) and professionals needing large, secure remote office setup or home business space. It also works well for a large family. Above ground are 4 BRs and 3.5 baths.Three primary bedrooms, including one handicap accommodating,are strategically spaced, each with an ensuite one upstairs in the loft, one on the NE end, and one on the SE end. The main floor BR suites even have separate deck access for outdoor privacy if desired. Custom built-in2017 by Bob Cook Homesthis gorgeous home offers features not present in many million-dollar homes.
- Chef's kitchen with high-end appliances and finishes
- Walk-in pantry with prep area, storage, wine rack, and beveragecooler
- Two large living areas
- Three private primary suites
- Guest half bathroom
- Handicap accessible suite features zero entry roll-in shower,32" doorways, and wired for an elevator
- Fully finished walk-out basement
- Furnished media room with equipment
- Additional multi-purpose room
- Family room with 2nd kitchen
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 full bathrooms
- Approximately 941 sf of storage.
The entire space belowthe garage provides for future finished areas. Of this under-garage area, only about 1/3 of the space is used for theluxurious swim spa that includes aprofessionally installed dehumidifier system always running, a sump pump, and washer/dryer hookups already installed.A mini-split provides heating & cooling. The additional unfinished space would be perfect for a theater, home spa, fitness center, and much more!
Sub-Basement under the garage:
- SwimSpawith chemicals,filters, and dehumidifier
- Mini-split for heating and cooling
- Full concrete- floors, walls, and ceiling
- Additional laundry hookups already installed
- Plenty of space to finish for additional living area
Everything was planned and designed down to the last detail!
- 180-degree views of the lake
- Central vacuum access in every room
- Multiple deck accesses
- Home audio in every room
- Two full electrical panels
- Automatic stair lighting
- Hidden, lit jewelry/valuables cabinet
- Wired for an elevator
- Custom range hood by CopperSmith
- Cafe` multi-door bottom freezer/refrigerator
- Wolf drawer microwave
- Soaker tub by Victoria + Albert
- Heated tile floors in main floor primary baths
- Total home networking by Audio Video Architects Wichita
Seller is leaving and transferring the following items to buyers: SwimSpa, waterproof speakers, ice maker,TV in sub-basement, and all chemicals and filters; all mounted TVs including picture frame gallery TVs; custom fit rugs in main living area; sectional couch, 2 chairs, footstools & all media equipment in media room; beverage center in the pantry; wooden ladders in primary walk-in closet and garage; main floor washer & dryer; kitchenette microwave; all window coverings; all security cameras, equipment & monitors. The following items are negotiable: Dining room table, chairs, and bench; propane fire pit; outdoor furniture & rugs.
COME SEE THIS ONE-OF-A-KIND HOME, and check out our 2 virtual tours INCLUDING A 3D INTERACTIVE TOUR by Matterport!
Property offered at ONLINE ONLY auction.| 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid.|BIDDING OPENS: Tuesday, November 1st, 2022 at 2 PM(cst)|BIDDING CLOSING: Thursday, November 17th, 2022 at 2:15 PM(cst). Bidding will remain open on this property until 1 minute has passed without receiving a bid. Property available to preview by appointment.
$35,000anticipates closing on or before 30 days from the date of sale. A 45-day close is available at the discretionof purchaser with deposit of $50,000in earnest money at the time of contracting.