Thursday, November 02, 2023
McCurdy Real Estate & Auction
(Ashland) HWY 160 & US-183 HWY, South to Home.
*Buyer should verify school assignments as they are subject to change. The real estate is offered at public auction in its present, “as is where is” condition and is accepted by the buyer without any expressed or implied warranties or representations from the seller or seller’s agents. Full auction terms and conditions provided in the Property Information Packet. Total purchase price will include a 10% buyer’s premium ($1,500.00 minimum) added to the final bid. Property available to preview by appointment. Earnest money is due from the high bidder at the auction in the form of cash, check, or immediately available, certified funds in the amount of $15,000.
ONLINE ONLY!!! NO MINIMUM, NO RESERVE!!! It is our privilege and honor to offer you the McMinimy homestead which has been in the family since its creation in 1910!This six-bedroomfarmhouse sits on 24 +/- acres in what once was known as Sitka, Kansas but is now Ashland, Kansas! The property is easily accessed right off US-183 Hwy. The historic home offers so much charm and character. This isa great opportunity to purchase a home on acreage with multiple outbuildings and so many possibilities! Selling regardless of price to the highest bidder! This is your chance to buy a piece of history that has been loved and cared for, for many years!
2,070 Square Foot Home:
- Spacious covered front porch
- Large living room
- Kitchen/dining combinationwitha refrigerator, oven & dishwasher
- Separate laundry/mud room off the kitchen w/ a walk-in shower
- 6 Bedrooms (3 on main floor including the primary & 3 on upper level)
- 1 Full bathroom witha tub
- Large bonus/rec room on the upper level
- Attic space
- Reverse Osmosis System
- 24 +/- Acres
- 440 Square foot detached garage
- 40 x 100 Quonset buildingwith concrete flooring
- 20 x 39 Tool shed/farm building
- 20 x 36 Barn with outdoor pens
- Approximately 19 acres of fenced pasture
- Storm shelter
- Large mature shade trees
- Carefully designed garden and flower bed with water system
The property runs on CMS Electric, a drinking well, and propane tanks.
Property offered at ONLINE ONLY auction.| 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid. | BIDDING OPENS: Tuesday, October 24th, 2023 at 2 PM (cst) | BIDDING CLOSING: Thursday, November 2nd, 2023 at 2:20 PM (cst). Bidding will remain open on this property until 1 minute has passed without receiving a bid. Property available to preview by appointment.
All mineral and water interests held by the seller will pass with the real estate to the buyer.