Tuesday, July 23, 2019 10:00 AM
Wiggins Auctioneers LLC
Okeene Community Building, 116 W. E. St, Okeene, OK 73763
Auctioneer’s Note: The Heinrich Farm has been in the family for 60+ years, and although not an easy decision, they have decided to give another family the chance to enjoy it as much as they. No doubt, this land has served the Heinrich family well, as it will yours. Wiggins Auctioneers is pleased to offer this land to you at auction!
- 160 +/- acres located from the 4 way stop in Okeene (SH 51/8), 5 miles E. on SH 51, then approx. 2 ½ miles S. on 2680 Rd. to the northwest corner of the property
- According to the Blaine Co. F.S.A, there are 140.31 acres of cropland with a 94.2 acre wheat base & a 26 bushel per acre PLC yield
- Principal soil types of the cropland are Yahola loam, Port loam, & Norge loam, all Class II, with lesser amounts of Norge loam, Class I & III
- Cropland lays mostly level & appears to be easily tilled
- Balance of land is in grassed waterway, timber & creek
- Improvements include electricity & water well- Be sure to take a look!
Legal Description: SW/4 36-19N-10W 2018 Taxes: were approx. $459.55. The 2019 taxes will be prorated to day of closing. Minerals: do not sell. Crop: does not sell. Possession: will be given upon signing the purchase contract & acceptance of the escrow deposit for the purpose of tilling the soil as is necessary for conserving moisture & for preparing for & for planting a crop. Full possession will be given at closing.
Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.