Friday, July 19, 2019 10:00 AM
Wiggins Auctioneers LLC
Covington Volunteer Fire Station, 209 2nd St., Covington, OK 73730
Driving Directions to Property
Located from Douglas, ½ mile E. on Flynn Rd., then 1 mile N. on 150th St. (corner of Wood Rd. and 150th St.)
- Accessed by all-weather road along the W.
- 85.48 acres of productive cropland with a 82.6 acre wheat base & 33 bu./ac. yield; & a 0.5 acre Grain Sorghum base with a 34 bu./ac. yield
- Class II cropland soils
- Balance of land in good grass pasture, scattered trees, 1.25 +/- acre pond & creek/streams
- Good grazing & shelter for livestock
- Water fowl hunting/Fishing potential
- Hunting potential
- Water well/windmill
- 5 wire perimeter fence
- Pasture fence
Legal: SW/4 of Sec. 20, Twp. 21N, R4 W.I.M., Garfield Co., OK, Less and Except 2+/- Acres for the home ‘18 Taxes: were approx. $304.00. The 2019 taxes will be prorated to day of closing. Minerals: Do not sell. Possession: upon signing the purchase contract & acceptance of escrow deposit (day of auction).
Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.