Tuesday, December 03, 2019
Wiggins Auctioneers LLC
Auction Location: Old Store Gifts & Antiques (Garage), 100 Monroe Ave. NW, Piedmont, OK
Land Location: From the Jct. of Piedmont Rd. S. & NW 164th St., 4 miles E. on NW 164th Rd. to County Line Rd., then 5 miles N. on County Line Rd. OR From the John Kilpatrick Turnpike & N. County Line Rd., 7 miles N. on County Line Rd.
- Outstanding investment opportunity/Highly desirable location
- Located just outside Piedmont City Limits
- Blacktop frontage along N. County Line Rd.
- 10-15 minutes from Edmond & Yukon; 20-30 minutes from Kingfisher & OKC
- Class I & II Soils (Land lays level for ease of development or can be easily tilling)
- Approx. 1.16 acre pond & scattered trees (enjoy the waterfowl & wildlife)
- Enjoy country living with all the amenities of big city life
- Multiple locations for executive home sites, housing development &/or fishing/hunting lodge, if desired
- Recent development in the area
- Entire NE/4 has 131.19 acres of cropland w/ a 71.60 acre wheat base and 25 bu./ac. PLC yield
- Principal soil types of the cropland include Renfrow Silt Loam, Class I; & Kirkland Silt Loam, Class II
For the investor/developer, possible future development with blacktop frontage in a vastly growing and desirable community * For the farmer/cattleman/rancher, a great opportunity to expand grain/livestock/hay operation * For the sportsman, memorable hunting/fishing trips
Legal Description for Entirety: 100 +/- acres in NE/4 of Sec. 12, Twp. 14N, R5 W.I.M. • Tract #1 - 20 +/- acres: N/2 of the SE/4 of the NE/4 • Tract #2 - 20 +/- acres: S/2 of the SE/4 of the NE/4 • Tract #3 - 60 +/- acres: W/2 of the W/2 of the NE/4 & the E/2 of the SW/4 of the NE/4
Order of Auction: Tracts #1-#3 will be offered individually & in combination to suit Buyers using a multi-parcel format. Auction Company expressly reserves the right to re-open bidding on each tract until such time as all bidding has ceased. ‘19 Taxes for Entirety: were approx. $2,448.00. The 2019/2020 taxes will be prorated on the basis of estimates to be provided by the Canadian County Assessor. Minerals: Do not sell Crop: Does not sell Possession: at closing, subject to the existing ag lease which expires Aug. 1, 2020. Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details. Buyer’s Premium & Terms: A 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid in the auction to determine the purchase price. 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow the day of the auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made the day of the auction take precedence.