Once again the National Auctioneers Association Auxiliary has exciting news concerning the awarding of scholarships in the year 2010. Up to three scholarships of $2,000.00 each will be awarded at the International Conference and Show in Greensboro, NC in July 2010. The Auxiliary Scholarship Program benefits members by assisting their children and or grandchildren as they pursue higher education. The NAA Auxiliary is in its eighteenth year of providing this prestigious award. Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- A child or a grandchild of an Auxiliary Member with continuous membership since January 1, 2005.
- Candidates applying must be graduating from an accredited high school and have been accepted into a qualified college or university undergraduate study program or a school of technology or candidates must have completed the past year at a qualified college or a university or a school of technology. (Undergraduate).
- Candidates can apply for this program more than once, but can only be awarded the Auxiliary Scholarship one time.
- Auxiliary Scholarship Applications will be distributed by “Request Only” with the request deadline of February 23, 2010.
- Packets are available December 1, 2009, with a required completion packet return postmarked by March 15, 2010.
To qualify for a Scholarship packet, please contact Elaine Christian at 919-876-0687; PO Box 41368, Raleigh, NC 27629 or email Elaine at [email protected].
I would like to personally encourage you to consider this program for a qualifying family member.
NAA Auxiliary Scholarship Chair