Monday, November 20, 2017
John Omli and Associates
Real Estate Auction
Call our office at 785.825.1316 for your personal viewing of this home.
When: Monday, November 20 • 6:00 P.M.
Where: 153 N. 9th St. • Salina
Features of Property
• 3 bedrooms on main floor includes master suite with large lighted walk in closet and full bathroom with double sink.
• 2 bathrooms on main floor
• Beautiful oak cabinets in kitchen – appliances included. Gas stove.
• Main floor laundry
• Pella windows with built in blinds
• Main floor living room with fireplace
• Finished Basement that includes a family room with a gas fireplace
1 non-code bedroom in basement and a bathroom
•Attached 2 car garage 21′ x 21′
• central heat and air
• 1,530 sq. ft. living area
• Lot size is 100’ x 135’
This quality Vern Weis built home is located in central Salina so it is an easy walk to downtown, government building, Post Office, eating establishments and shopping! There is a lot to like about this property. Give our office a call at 785.825.1316 and we will be glad to show you this home.
TAXES: 2016 Property Tax $2,356.14
TERMS ON PROPERTY: 1,000.00 down day of auction and sign sales agreement. Balance due in certified funds at closing on or before December 29, 2017 upon merchantable title. House sold in as is condition. No warranties expressed or implied by Auction Company or Seller. All inspections including lead based paint inspection are to be completed prior to auction at Buyer’s expense if requested. Title Insurance shared equally between Buyer and Seller. Taxes pro-rated to date of closing.
POSSESSION: Upon closing.
AGENCY: John Omli, Auctioneer/Broker is representing the Seller in this transaction.
Announcements day of auction take precedence over printed material. Lunch available on site.
Auction conducted by Omli and Associates, Inc.
604 Barney at Broadway, Salina, KS 67401
785-825-1316 or 1-800-499-6182